• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
It's like SNL's Hermes handbag skit mixed with really awful video game footage. The trailer would be funny if it didn't go on for so long.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Fuck it, I want their "Hamilton" pen. A pen for the true Alexander Hamilton aficionado. https://www.montegrappa.com/en/special/alexanderhamilton.html

I highly suggest you read their informational section on Hamilton for a good laugh. Can you guess what they left out? Hint: It was the event he is most known for and would happen at the very end.

Ok, the Chaos pen is fucking hilarious for all its bombast, but this thing is the champion of low-key tackiness. It's like a pen for people who love the ten-dollar bill.

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Looks like cosmetics you'd buy in a microtransaction store.

Holy shit at that commercial. I thought the silver and gold pens were about to make savage love at one point.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
tumblr_nhqa5nxkuw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
He's actually a really talented artist, I can believe he genuinely did help design them, like the initial sketches,

OP
OP
gutterboy44

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I don't know how I missed this video gold that has been hiding for 5 years but I am glad to finally come across it and going down the whole Montegrappa rabbit hole has been hilarious. Their entire website is full of horrendous pens. Just a reminder that you can't buy taste. I now look forward to one day seeing someone with a dumb pen from this company and getting so say, "Nice Montegrappa bro!"

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That was uh. Damn at least we got the origin story for everything though. Skull from Mr skeleton, snake from the snake, and it caught the fuckin sword.

Just take all my money

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
good grief
I legitimately feel sorry for the fools who buy that and think it's cool.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I am a huge nerd for quality writing equipment. This is probably the ugliest pen i've ever laid eyes on.

The trailer is fucking wild with the 90's CG tho.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ed Hardy was my first thought as well. And my gawd that video was amazing. I've seen children's nursery rhymes on youtube that look better than that.

Last edited:

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm picturing Stallone designing this the same way Homer Simpson designed his own car.

"I want a skull here, here, and here! You can never find a good skull when you are mad!"

Oct 27, 2017
Good grief, that video is wonderful. Did they steal unused CGI from Deathtrap Dungeon to make it?!

Did he actually design these, or did he tell someone he'd make them with skulls and snakes and someone else did the actual work?

Probably the latter. Pretend he was involved, get him in the marketing, give him a fat cheque for the voiceover and a couple of days' work.

It's like a parody. It's hilarious!