• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
He's too busy playing video games, lol.
Heh, I guess so! But I'm really curious if there is a story out there of some AA-AAA studio (somebody who could afford him) trying to ask him. It has to have happened, right? I mean, not only has his interest in games been known for a significant period of time but he's expressed interest in working on one too. "If the opportunity presents itself..." Like, that makes me think has no one just fucking asked?! He's been right there, guys! His music still kicks ass!

Last edited:

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
BloodMusic was showing me new stuff from this band Oddzoo, the singer is the dude from the Perturbator track "Ventablack" so I checked it out.

I've listened to this track maybe 15 times since last night. I can't get it out of my head.

Mush

Nov 1, 2017
BloodMusic was showing me new stuff from this band Oddzoo, the singer is the dude from the Perturbator track "Ventablack" so I checked it out.

I've listened to this track maybe 15 times since last night. I can't get it out of my head.

He also did the vocals for Carpenter Brut's 'Anarchy Road'.

Pert bringing the fuckin' HEAT

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Oh seeing LeBrock live would be great. Curious how long the set would be.
They're playing as part of a Halloween party event with a couple of other acts; knowing the venue it'll only be a 30-40 minute set but tickets were only £5 so I'm not gonna complain. Hopefully they will do a full tour at some point.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
I fucking love Com Truise, and was happy to discover a song or two I didn't know of last week.
Since I've been listening to this one way too much :

Moldiver

Nov 1, 2017
Scotland
The 80's Guy posted my debut EP the other day, crazy to see my stuff out there and on Spotify playlists when I've been making music for less than a year.

chromefrog

Nov 26, 2017
Saw John Carpenter in Glasgow tonight, what a mad lad. Didn't know Lost Themes was so rock oriented in a lot of tracks.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
The 80's Guy posted my debut EP the other day, crazy to see my stuff out there and on Spotify playlists when I've been making music for less than a year.

That is some chill synth goodness my man. I'm digging it. I feel like its conveys just about the right kind of mood for me to work and do art with at the computer. Link to the album online?

Moldiver

Nov 1, 2017
Scotland
Saw John Carpenter in Glasgow tonight, what a mad lad. Didn't know Lost Themes was so rock oriented in a lot of tracks.
I really wanted to go to that last night but couldn't make it

That is some chill synth goodness my man. I'm digging it. I feel like its conveys just about the right kind of mood for me to work and do art with at the computer. Link to the album online?
hey, thanks for listening, it's out pretty much everywhere but easiest place is probably Spotify https://open.spotify.com/album/77NYzhhxGI2x9kSIofwPZZ?si=Vy9ahojVS8O3lv5ClTX_XQ

Thanks for checking it out, I'm still amazed people are enjoying my music.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Great chill track to end the weekend with.

https://youtu.be/pYFGGfKMSGk

Yeah, Volt Age has put out some good tracks. Would be nice to see a full album.

Nice, know a good few of these, but sure there's some good stuff on here that I'll discover. (Including your material that I need to listen to asap.)

Full album from The Bad Dreamers is out tomorrow, I can't wait.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Reznyck's debut album French Erections is gonna melt your face off, if you're into Carpenter Brut and earlier GosT material. Been listening to it all day, absolutely amazing stuff:

You can listen to the entire album (which I highly recommend) and "pay what you want" for it over at Bandcamp: https://reznyck.bandcamp.com/

Last edited:

choodi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Hi all, I'm pretty much new to this style of music, but I've been running the Spotify playlist from the OP at work all day and I'm very much liking what I hear.

I work in corporate communications and do a lot of writing and editing so the repetitive nature makes it great for focussing while I'm editing.

It also makes me want to go watch Stranger Things and old SciFi movies.

Thanks to Shane for the rec in the metal thread.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Hi all, I'm pretty much new to this style of music, but I've been running the Spotify playlist from the OP at work all day and I'm very much liking what I hear.

I work in corporate communications and do a lot of writing and editing so the repetitive nature makes it great for focussing while I'm editing.

It also makes me want to go watch Stranger Things and old SciFi movies.

Thanks to Shane for the rec in the metal thread.

No problem at all, welcome, and have fun discovering a lot of stuff here. The thread isn't always so active, but there's plenty of stuff to go through if you're new.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, bunch of new stuff out.

Albums from Meteor, The Abyss, Lost Outrider, remaster of a Vincenzo Salvia album. Plus whatever else to discover.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Waveshaper's Lost Shapes Reinvented was also released today. Oscillian's remix of The year is 2003 as a standout for me.

Another great track released is Derek Strike's The Core.

Also, dunno if it was released today or not, but The Fury Weekend's version of Another Brick in the Wall is awesome.

Edit: Ohh I forgot. The instrumental version of Kids too.

Last edited:

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Centurion from The Abyss is awesome. Really great production and big sounds there.

Listening to White Crows by Meteor now, and man it is awesome too. Overload is an awesome track!

choodi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
While I was listening to some of these tracks I thought that the sound was familiar for some reason. Then, while I was cooking breakfast this morning, I decided to throw on some Leonard Cohen and then I realised why.

Not sure if it qualifies because it is actually from 1988 rather than now, but I thought some of you might enjoy it too.

Plus, everyone should listen to Leonard Cohen. He was amazing.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
lucio_album_cover.png

They finally released Lucio's album, Synaestheia Auditiva, as a free download (to promote the upcoming Lucio-Oh's cereal).

It's a nice mixture of trance/low-fi synthwave, 11 tracks, and it's worth checking out.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I saw Dance With The Dead live tonight.

Fucking awesome.

Oct 26, 2017
Got around to listening to more of the newest DEADLIFE and I like it a lot. Very different than the last album, reminds me a bit of Balam Acab.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Saw Carpenter Brut & Dance with the Dead this year thanks to this thread, got tickets for Perturbator next March as well.

Also unearthed the gem that is Midnight Danger!: