• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't register that the release date wasn't a friday, so that was a nice surprise this morning. I think it's a fantastic album, have listened to it a few times already.

Oct 26, 2017
New Oscillian album, Sentient, is up on Apple Music as well now.

Says it released in the 13th but I'm certain it wasn't up before despite that release date. I was just on the artist page last week and it wasn't there.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
New Oscillian album, Sentient, is up on Apple Music as well now.

Says it released in the 13th but I'm certain it wasn't up before despite that release date. I was just on the artist page last week and it wasn't there.

Yeah it was the same on Spotify. It was released on its release date but disappeared shortly after. Then it took until last weekend until it arrived on Spotify again.

Last edited:

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting for part 2...

Song of the Day

SEPTEMBER 87 - Three Tribes, Two Laps, One Winner, No Rules

antipod

Oct 30, 2017

Thanks for the heads up, wasn't aware there was a new Street Cleaner release coming. I regularily listen to some of his work so this one I have to put on asap (hopefully the children doesn't protest much).

One of my fav SC tracks are Viper Force.

It reminds me of some old demoscene track I just can't remember which one, it drives me insane. First thought was Rebel's Switchback soundtrack, at 3 min mark.

But not, it's frustrating. :)

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I've been hooked on this song from Eagle Eyed Tiger lately. It reminds me of the 16-bit era of video games.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Gorgeous day here and I'm excited for another beautiful day outside tomrrow to kickoff my long weekend.

Song of the Day...

Ace Marino - Summer

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
The rate at which they release full length albums (especially since they have vocals)...

New W O L F C L U B album out today.

Need to listen to it more than once though but so far Reunion is the killer track for me here.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Enjoying this pop album, love the track 'Breathe with Me'... but for the love of the god who decides to name their act something so god damn generic. Hate it.

Let's Talk - Wake Me When It's Over

Thanks, this one has really grown on me over the last few weeks.

I still think the first half is forgettable. But "Breathe With Me", "This Love", "The Clocks Ticks On" and "Stay Here Forever" are all bangers!

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Will check out that Gryff track soon. Glad you enjoy that album ArtVandelay. I need to give the new WOLFCLUB album some attention soon.

New single from Star Cassette is great.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to this album now. Amadeus Vegas - Night Shift. Sharing the Spotify link as it seems to be a complete collection as the bandcamp link doesn't have all the tracks for whatever reason.

'All I Can Give' is awesome.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
antipod that Mark Dee track is pretty good. Worried the intro was making it sound a little too dancey, but turned out to be a bit of a rocker. Checking out his other stuff now. Listening to the 'Enjoy Your Drive' EP, and it's quite good.

alr1ght I'm sure I listened to that Color Theory album and completely forgot it, but that track is a good one, guess i'll revisit it.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Shane yeah his other stuff is quite good too. Space Ryder was just the one I stumbled upon on Youtube.

Some stuff released earlier this week that I found pretty good.

The whole EP is good.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Digging that Overvad EP.

I'll have to listen to the new Future Holotape album soon. as well.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Listened to the Future Holotape album earlier this week but didn't really like it. I think it had to do with the singning feeling a bit disconnected or something. Definitely need to listen to it more though, some music tend to grow on you and need more than one listening.

You already mentioned the LeBrock release, here's another new one (wasn't on bandcamp nor Youtube)...

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that new New Arcades track was on my release radar, good stuff.

Very excited for an album from Escape Driver coming out next month.

Listening to this now and this is VERY good! edit: Eh... it's ok. A little too dancey and repetitive for my tastes. Maybe someone else will enjoy it more.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a retro/synthwave PS4 theme and the music is catchy AF. I totally admit I've left the music running in the background while doing things around the house.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
The Escape Driver track was a bit more than okey. Not amazing but definitely better than the average release.

Paper Panda album was soso, some tracks pretty good like Ocean Drive.

The tracks released from the Billy Mays Band album wasn't really my cup of tea. Too much guitars on Take my hand :)

Other than that, this one was released almost two weeks ago but I'll mention it now because it was released on Spotify saturday.

That is more my cup of tea.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the Escape Driver track rules. My ok comment was directed at the Paper Panda album.

Digging this EP from MicroMatscenes. Fun bouncy sounds. Edit: I think it's god damn great!

(little busy, but I'll get back to Song of the Day entries soon!)

Last edited:

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Another album bought lol. Thanks.

Glad you enjoy it as well!

Listening to this new release now... edit: it's a good listen, nothing to set the world on fire. Solid night drive album.

Listening to this now from Popcorn Kid... really good so far. Expected a bit more of a pop sound from the name (pun not intended...), but it's much more of a rocker. Lots going on with the production.

And now I'm listening to Popcorn Kid's earlier album release from last year on Spotify, 'Newness', it's damn good too. A little more bouncy and poppy.

Last edited:

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, the remix of Kickstart is pretty awesome too, a fun live track for sure.

Yeah, a bit of a forgotten track. I was pretty surprised when they played Lost & Found live as well, realized I didn't listen to that much at all. They also do a great remix of The Outfield from The Night Game (which released a pretty great indie rock/synth/pop album a month ago).

edit: it's also pretty darn cool that Captain America posted on twitter that he loved the Kids album.

This post is crazy old, but I was just passing through this thread one day last year when I found this song from The Night Game. I loved it, added it to my playlist and went on my merry way.

Today I'm still listening to it, and everything else from The Night Game. They're one of my new favorite bands, and it's all cause of this post lol.

Thanks Shane!

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
This post is crazy old, but I was just passing through this thread one day last year when I found this song from The Night Game. I loved it, added it to my playlist and went on my merry way.

Today I'm still listening to it, and everything else from The Night Game. They're one of my new favorite bands, and it's all cause of this post lol.

Thanks Shane!

You're very welcome!

Posts like this are why I'm so glad to share. There's so much stuff out there so it can take a while to even listen to it all, but I'll always enjoy posting what I enjoy and hope others do too. Hearing new music is always a rush.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
DEADLIFE released two new albums! I've been absolutely in love with Orphan this year, so I'm excited to hear these.