• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Was able to listen to the first couple of tracks from both Deadlife album while getting food earlier. Rebel Nights was ehmmm yuck (not my cup of tea) but Singularity hooked me right from Override.

Need to listen the last 2/3 of each album though. Thanks for mentioning them.

Also, thanks for the tips Shane. Wasn't impressed with what was released yesterday so good that there is at least some more that might be listenable. The release radar yesterday probably was the worst this year for this genre. At least the new nervous_testpilot album was ace.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
DEADLIFE just keeps spitting out albums. Worry it's going to be quantity over quality... i'll be checking them out soon.

Will give this a listen first sometime soon.

And I think I should like this one one... the title track is great, nice to see an EP release.

The Universe EP was great. A bit different, but I like it.

The other one not so much though. :)

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Ohh, found something new (at least for me). This album was released two days, ago...

This is by far the best release this week. Damn. Awesome album.

Gamer4life

Dec 6, 2017
DEADLIFE released two new albums! I've been absolutely in love with Orphan this year, so I'm excited to hear these.

I bought Rebel Nights when I was getting Wolfclub - Frontiers 2 days ago. Added Singularity to the wish list. Have been on a rampage of getting albums. This thread has helped that rampage lol.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Don't really care about Rebel Nights yet, maybe I just need a more focused listen. Singularity is pretty awesome. Great release from DEADLIFE.

This release from Jimmy Synthetic could be a good one in a couple weeks.

Listening to his earlier stuff now. Good start!

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Chase the Night is damn brilliant, one of my favorite songs released this year. So was a bit bummed all other songs on Montage seemed to be instrumental.

Anyway, listened to his other albums which were really good and found this Montage preview. Really have no worries, will be a great album.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Will keep an eye on a future release from Age of Innocence. Good dreamy synthpop single here.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
New SURGE release out today.

Quite good, all three tracks. Especially Shadowrun which is awesome (though I feel it's missing something). He's working on a video for 4 a.m. But it hasn't been released yet.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Also don't forget Jimmy Synthetic's album Montage is out today. Listening right now and it's fantastic.

Just wish there were at least one or two more vocal tracks as Chase the night was amazing.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
antipod yeah, Montage is great, sure more people will enjoy it as well. Great sounding album.

I'm really enjoying the new Billy Mays Band album too, pretty guitar heavy, good variety of tracks. Reminding me of Lazerhawk.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for all the music mentioned in the last week. Nothing that really grabbed me but I did like that Legendary Cop track Shane .

My release radar didn't have much that was more than ok, including The Bad Dreamers song.

This compilation released earlier this week has some good tracks. Seems to be a mix of released (but newish) songs and unreleased ones. The first song by AM 1984 is awesome. Turbo Knight's Miami Synth Riot 1982 is pretty good too.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
The song is two months old but didn't hear it until today. Soo good, one of this years highlights so far for me. It's also on Spotify (but not on BC).

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
This was kind of a cool video, although a bit... cheesy? :)

The music is pretty great. In the end it's damn brilliant.

OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017

kind of a weak trailer but i guess it'll work as a teaser :D eager to see if the idea lasts for a full movie's length, and seeing how much of a musical it is :D hoping for some killer tracks on the soundtrack