• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PayOffWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester England
Some good new remixes of a fantastic original album

https://newretrowave.bandcamp.com/album/akuma-ii-the-remixes

a2888484411_16.jpg

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
The Maxthor album has been out a couple of days and it's great. Other than that there are some interesting releases today/this week.

Like this Waveshaper remix.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Yessss.. new September 87. Fantastic track! (and yes, apparently I like tracks with Malibu in the title, also, Light Years from Droid Bishop is great too!)

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Well, it's time again Shane :)

Only listened to half the album so far. As usual, the music is great. He is really good with melodies and I like his distinct sound so I find it hard to not like any release of him.

But... I find some of the vocals a bit distracting and I think I would prefer some of the songs completely instrumental. 'Not a game' though is really fantastic.

Well, onward to the last couple of tracks.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Lovely. Thanks for the heads up antipod

I'll give it a listen soon. Haven't paid much attention to new releases over the last little while, so appreciate it.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's great! Fantastic release, love the vocal tracks as I usually have from previous releases.

What?! I missed this release from MicroMatscenes last week.

future80s.bandcamp.com

Allegria, by MicroMatscenes

9 track album

Last edited:

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Shane indeed, been wondering what she's been up to.

Also, this friday is up for a good start...

It was in my release radar, although the video is a couple of days old. Another fantastic release by Ace Buchannon (after Come Alive) and Primo.

Edit: Ohh, it's been out for a week on Bandcamp. Adding that one instead of the Youtube link.

Edit2: The DJP and Powernerd track is also pretty good.

Last edited:

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Will gave that Ace Buchannon track a listen soon, still going through new releases.

Missed a release from Viperdrive a couple weeks ago!

viperdrive.bandcamp.com

1980, by Viperdrive

9 track album

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Giving me pretty big Fm84/Ollie Wride vibes. Diggin it!

Glad you're enjoying it! I can see the comparison to Ollie Wride's solo stuff I can see, but not really FM-84. It's got more of the AOR/synthrock sound, like ARIZONA, The Night Game, Magic Dance imo. Vocalist tends to channel a mix of Bono/Freddie Mercury as well.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Midnight will be streaming handpicked fan remixes of their music in about three hours.

f3pVhV8r_4Jam3eyOlAesoobCTCz_pZkkG8XMXaD0ksNuKDx2Q65A_wTrsJt_A8NUrTLf5T2Ci47vHuy2zVPW5EK2F9YL0UT_AcC5gIbNQIj5a-2v5Q-xVRRolfnnXxa29nKELXzCQXKQqIIxuh-mRcKXsefxQ=s0-d-e1-ft

This Friday at 10am PST tune into our YouTube Livestream for the first ever Remix Radio featuring our favorite remixes out of the 500+ submitted by you! We will be hanging out in the chat, so stop by and say hi.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I've never released my music before, but I'm actually kinda happy with how this album turned out. It's mostly synthwave/chillwave/synthpop. If anyone has time to give it a listen I would greatly appreciate it.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
New Magic Sword album is out. Not as good as their debut IMO, I think they are going for a chill vibe on Endless.

Favorite track is Prophecy.

And the new album from Masked is solid.

Last edited:

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Can't believe I'd completely forgotten about Volkor X, but I guess this is their first new album since the one in 2016.

volkorx.bandcamp.com

This is our Planet now, by Volkor X

7 track album

The title track from their last album is one of my favorite synthwave songs.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
maxxpower I meant to respond before, my apologies. It's not quite my thing (a little too chillwave for my tastes), but I hope others like it. Do appreciate you sharing.

AoM Yeah, that Volkor X album kind of appeared out of nowhere for me since a bunch of the singles were released before. I enjoy it a lot as well.

Nightride.FM Welcome! I'm glad to spread the word as much as I can as well.

I'm giving this Flight 328 album a listen and really enjoying it. Big synthpop sound.
Edit: Damn, that was a great album. Blasphemy maybe... but there is a FM84 cover I may prefer over the original...

flight328.bandcamp.com

Out of Town, by Flight 328

8 track album

Last edited: