• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 30, 2017
The country has been like that since forever, it's the default status for many, the big difference now is that Brexit and Trump have given people a platform for views that would have been keep behind closed doors 10 years ago.

My town used to be racist too. (I live in the UK)

As a asain guy I seen some shit.

Luckily community pulled through together on many occasions and the racists are scared to do shit now it's a much more safer town now. And honestly it's not down to government intervention, police etc. It was down to just fucking up the racists.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Actually surprised the police arrested the bully, too many times the system protects these little twats. Of course i expect him to be out in no time and back on the streets assaulting people sadly.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Had a read of the article. Brother spent two and a half years in prison for racist shit at a Britain First rally. Mum was accused of using racially charged threatening, abusive language.

Not sympathising the bully, but this is how this shit breeds. Starts at home. Starts with friends. Festers when you're a child raised around a family unit that revels in racist, far-right hysteria.

Feb 3, 2018
His facebook page is still up oh boy the comments not sharing it here since I don't know if it violates ERA terms or not.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My town used to be racist too. (I live in the UK)

As a asain guy I seen some shit.

Luckily community pulled through together on many occasions and the racists are scared to do shit now it's a much more safer town now. And honestly it's not down to government intervention, police etc. It was down to just fucking up the racists.

Yeah my Dad used to tell us stories when he first migrated here in the 70s, getting assaulted by skinheads frequently - he was only 17. Good thing incidents like this don't really happen much in East London anymore, they try every now and then, like Britain's First/EDL, but people in the community sort them out. The government and Police are useless.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
What the ever living fuck is wrong with people.

I don't understand. Even if you were a racist fuck, how could you do this level of violence

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Poor kid being bullied like that.

I'm glad that guy got arrested , I hope he get's punished bad

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WATERBOARDING??!? WTF!

This beyond bullying, this is torture of the most extreme kind and displays utter hatred for this lad and his background, fuck them for doing this, the kid will never be the same, how can things be WORSE then when I was growing up in the mid 90s early 00??? My god, name and shame them, then force them to engage with diverse communities. Shameful

Last edited:

Deleted member 41271

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 21, 2018
So, kids do this for months, cause a suicide attempt AND a broken arm, and there are seriously people worried about the perp?

If the city the victim(s!) lived in showed only a tiny fraction of a percentile of compassion that the perp got(AND STILL GETS), this would have been stopped long before it got to wounds.

He got off way too easy.

Yep. This is not a one-off case where somebody made a mistake by peer pressure. This is torture over *months*. During which he got praise, cheers, and not even a slap on the wrist for his actions.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
What a worthless fucking family. Just get rid of the whole lot. Same can be said for the school staff and the cops.

Jamal, his sister, and his family deserve better.

Oct 29, 2017
The comment section on his fb page had 5000 comments when I last saw it, currently on about 8500 and continuing to rise, his address phone number etc being posted multiple times lol. This kid is done for once authorises stop protecting him.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I get the anger, and I get why we're predispositioned to think they he'll never change. I'm not saying he will, only that he possess the ability to do so. I've seen and been through school with absolute shit heads and racists who have changed their attitudes and beliefs as they've got older and had their views called out, mainly because outside of their parents they haven't ever been challenged on their shit. I like to think we're in a progressive age where diversity has led to shit like this being less common but unfortunately it happens. Calls for this kid to kill himself and become the subject of life-lasting abuse won't help anyone. I get the eye-for-an-eye but eventually, the whole world goes blind.

I'm inclined to think this is targeted harassment than regular bullying (which I guess I'd define as an asshole being an asshole for the sake of it) but we could get caught up in definitions all day and it doesn't change a thing because they're all horrible. Again I'm sympathetic towards to the victim here and the school should have dealt with this before it's escalated to fucking waterboarding. This isn't the future I want and we've got ways to go in regards to tolerance in our educational establishments. There's no way staff didn't know about this beforehand.

I agree, and I hope there's some serious meetings between him, family, and the school that clarify that this should not be tolerated anywhere in the country, let alone a school where kids should feel safe regardless of background. But there's a difference between it being addressed and having millions of people talk about and send threats and abuse at you. Is it his own fault? Absolutely, regardless of upbringing, no-one inherently does that shit and thinks it's okay. But I don't think I'm okay with having this kid's name plastered all over social media and the papers that will likely happen over the next few days. I feel like that's only going to fuel his attitudes further.
The reason it's out there is because he put it out there. Racism doesn't usually just start when someone becomes an adult. Maybe this will be his wake up call. Bit somehow I doubt it. If anything he probably thinks he's the victim in this.

Also when did schools get so lax. When I went to school chocking another student would have been seen as assault and you could even get jail time out of it. People literally let their kids get away with doing anything and when they end up killing someone we have to baby them because they are under 18 and don't know any better.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Going after a younger kid in a cast, what a tough guy.

Watching that really pissed me off, I've been bullied in school as well and I know all too well what that kid is going through(and the one time I fought back, I ended up getting in trouble too).

This kid and his shitty family getting doxxed is the least of what they deserve.

Deleted member 2595

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
What the ever living fuck is wrong with people.

I don't understand. Even if you were a racist fuck, how could you do this level of violence
Because being racist inherently means not seeing non-white people as human. If you think someone isn't human then that person can be treated worse than an animal. Bigots can perform this kind of violence and worse because the victims aren't entitled to respect, rights, humanity or even their own lives. Bigots can lay out all their frustrations on their victims because they have less worth than a punching bag in their eyes.

Tirisfal

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
London
I watched the video. The way the poor kid walks off after that attack, it's heart breaking to be honest and it makes me really angry.

At this age, that bully knew what he was doing. You can say hes a product of his environment/brain washed, but bottom line is hes a piece of shit deep down. As a person, hes fucking vile. A shit stain of a human being. Also, fuck the bullies parents, too.

Sep 26, 2018
Typical bullies only can target the weak of the society. Guess this guy would start someone in the pub would of got knock out. I have seen a lot of times when teenagers think they hard.

Oct 27, 2017
Blimey. We're all a product of our environment, just think of the home life this kid has if he does this sort of thing. The whole family are just awful awful people. Expulsion, criminal charges, big fat fine for the parents and some sort of investigation into the school and local authority that has enabled this for so long.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The whole family sounds like a bag of shit, they're no doubt a blight on the area they live too. I knew people just like this growing up, just horrible people you know are going to grow up and be just like their racist, violent shit family. It never changes.

Feb 3, 2018
Well they're sharing his home address and sharing his page would also be doxxing so I'd say it's probably best if Era doesn't get on the bandwagon with abusing a child on Facebook just because he's a massive cunt.

I agree that he should not be doxxed in any circumstance but he is not a kid he is 16 and criminally responsible his life is probably fucked after this and his family seem like a bunch of nutters.

Oct 29, 2017
I agree that he should not be doxxed in any circumstance but he is not a kid he is 16 and criminally responsible his life is probably fucked after this and his family seem like a bunch of nutters.
Criminally, yeah, especially if he broke this kids arm. Charge him with a hate crime would make the most sense.

I hadn't seen anything about his family, actually, I'd be interested to see what they're like.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Poor kid. I wish him all the luck to him and his sister.

Fuck that piece of shit and his whole family.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
I'm always wishing the worst type of example will be made out of offenses like this. Zero tolerance.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
I have several nephews and nieces that are young in the UK and over many years I have heard terrible things. It's just anecdotal but based on things they tell me and even my cousins, uncles and aunts stories, bullying in school is a massive problem there. It seems very normal to suffer bullying in UK schools. My family is mainly in Liverpool, Manchester and London. I have a massive amount of family there and last time I was there I had a really long conversations with a bunch of them at a wedding and holy shit like every single one of them suffered bullying or assaults. Many brushed it off like it was normal and didn't bother them but of course it does.

Now we have migrants in those schools who are even easier targets for bullies and a system, from what I have seen does nothing at all about bullies and consistently chalks it up to kids being kids. Even this horrible incident would have been ignore if not for the video. They need some kind of heavy ass anti-bullying campaign in the UK and to crack the whip hard on anyone that does this. It fucks people up for life and isn't just kids being kids.

CalamityPixel

Oct 27, 2017
I shouldn't be surprised as someone who is local. This type of shit happens way too much to innocent kids, seen some right shit round the Rotherham area. There's a behaviour problem creating trash like the kid in the video.

It doesn't matter who the kid is, they'll find a way to rip on them whether it's their skin, hair, clothing, religion, name, poverty and it goes on and on.

Wankers.

Slim

Banned
Sep 24, 2018
I hope that racist piece of shit gets punished properly, and not just a slap on the wrist.

HarshSalad

Alt-account
Nov 26, 2018
I don't care about his age. That white male filth needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.