• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Until schools realise bullying isn't just "kids being kids" this shit will go on and on. It happens all over the UK and all over other countries. It's assault and needs to be labeled as such and it needs to be slapped down hard

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been nearly 20 years since I left high school but it's fun to see that they still haven't changed their stance on racially aggravated bullying. Doing nothing is what they do best.

Hilarious how the bully came out saying he wasn't a racist. Just shares racist stuff and says racist stuff.

It looks like Jamal's family are suing Steve Lennon though for spreading lies about him.

Id love to donate towards that.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I like how the little cunts brother and the EDL cunt both say there's more to story yet fail to provide any information about those details.

If I were to guess, I'd say the bullied kid finally stood up for himself or said something and that's what they are alluding too, or they are doing what cunts the world over do and lying their filthy arses off to muddy the water and give racists a way to say he deserved it.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
The most infuriating thing about this is: You know nothing will change.

Teachers and Heads will continue turning a blind eye. School Boards will continue perpetuating cover-ups. Ofsted will continue being about as useful as a chocolate tea-pot. The Government will do fuck-all of use.

Bullying has been the same problem for donkey's years, and nobody is even trying to solve it.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
This is assault and Islamophobia, not simple racist bullying. The school and principal/admin staff need to be investigated since it's a problem from the top down.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
That metro article has her parents that the girl tried to cut her wrists because of the bullying.

Steverulez

Oct 27, 2017
School routinely dont do enough about bullying and other harrassment, seems like they're only acting now because its blown up in public, seems like some of this could have been avoided if they were stronger on fighting this sort of behaviour and dealing with students appropriately who engage in it

osnameless

Jan 13, 2018
For people who are still interested in this matter

It seems that Jamal has urged people not to direct violence at his bully
I am very concerned about the violent comments going out on social media about the bully. I don't want anything terrible to happen to him at all. I just don't want anything bad to happen to anyone."

There are more comments from a solicitor representing Jamal's family.

Also, the family is considering leaving Huddersfield.

In any case, Jamal stated that he is not going back to that school.

I mean why would he if his sister and him were both bullied?

Last edited: