• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A video has surfaced of teenage bullies grabbing a boy by the neck before pinning him down and 'waterboarding' him while on school grounds.

Shared on Facebook, the shocking footage starts with a group of pupils a school in West Yorkshire, walking across a field while filming themselves. One of the boys then approaches their victim, allegedly a Syrian refugee, and viciously grabs him by the neck while aggressively asking: 'What are you saying now then?'

The bully then forces the boy, who already has his arm in a cast, to the floor and pins him to the ground with a hand around his throat.
He then proceeds to pour water over his victim's mouth and nose, all the while telling him: 'I'll drown you' as other pupils run over to the scene.
The boy luckily manages to twist his body out of the bully's grasp and calmly walks away as laughing can be heard from behind the camera.
The victim is said to have arrived in the area two years ago, while the footage was supposedly filmed more than a month ago.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/27/syri...und-and-waterboarded-by-school-bully-8184528/

Update:

Update: Bully arrested.

Teenager to be charged over attack on 15-year-old Syrian refugee at Huddersfield school
http://news.sky.com/story/teenager-...yrian-refugee-at-huddersfield-school-11565883

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
This is disgusting. This person sought refuge in their country after going through shit that wee cunt couldn't even imagine and then an arsehole thinks it's acceptable to do that to him.

Fucking hell.

Septic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its barely waterboarding. Its school racism and bullying. Ive endured FAR worse.

Not defending the dickhead in the video mind you (what's there to defend?). Wish he got smacked the shit out of him.

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England
There should be a no tolerance policy for this shit. It goes beyond regular bullying and it's shameful that it reaches this point before the school does anything. Jamal and his sister have been bullied constantly and the sister has reportedly tried committing suicide.

Also not sure of how well identifying the bully is going to go down in regards to UK media law and child laws. Obviously, people on Twitter aren't "media" but the kid is going to be subject to torrents of hate (regardless of whether you think it's rightfully justified) for a long long time.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What a disgusting piece of filth. Hope he gets his just desserts with punishment not just from the school, but also police, especially if the bully really is responsible for breaking his arm. That or some fellas from his school give him a taste of his own medicine.

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another sad story :(

Whilst it's fair to shine a light on some of the right wing groups radicalising children, let's not forget that this boy knew exactly what he was doing, he's not been totally brainwashed. He's just scum.

Oct 29, 2017
Its barely waterboarding. Its school racism and bullying. Ive endured FAR worse.

Not defending the dickhead in the video mind you (what's there to defend?). Wish he got smacked the shit out of him.
If you'd have read the tweet or the actual article, it makes it clear nobody is claiming he was waterboarded.

Both say it was a mock waterboarding.

I know you're not defending the guy but the fact that this was your main take and evidenced that you didn't read the OP isn't exactly a great look.

Septic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you'd have read the tweet or the actual article, it makes it clear nobody is claiming he was waterboarded.

Both say it was a mock waterboarding.

I know you're not defending the guy but the fact that this was your main take and evidenced that you didn't read the OP isn't exactly a great look.

And what look is that? What are you trying to say or imply?
I simply said it isn't really waterboarding and the thread title uses the words 'waterboarded' albeit in inverted commas. That isn't my main take either.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
This is what you get when politicians and media demonise immigrants.

Hope this haunts him forever, he never gets a decent job, has a shitty life, but who am I kidding, that will all apply to the Syrian kid and not some white British boy.

Couscous

Oct 30, 2017
Twente (The Netherlands)
This is so sad to see as someone with a Syrian background. That bully gets indoctrinated daily on social media and by certain people in his life. I hope he gets punishes accordingly and learns that his bigoted and racist behaviour is bad.

Instead of getting help, these disadvanteged Syrian children get bullied. I have a side job in my parents restaurant in The Netherlands. We've had several refugees working here. We've dishwasher who loves his new life here right now. He can speak Dutch fairly good and he can always speak Arabic with my mother when he doesn't understand something.

Oct 29, 2017
And what look is that? What are you trying to say or imply? Spit it out.

I simply said it isn't really waterboarding and the thread title uses the words 'waterboarded' albeit in inverted commas. That isn't my main take either.
The look of someone who reads an article like this and watches that video and goes 'well it's not really waterboarding.' I'd have thought that was obvious.

The inverted commas also imply its not literal, as you've pointed out yourself. So you essentially came in to state it's not waterboarding why? Nobody made the claim it was literal.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If things were so bad that his arm had been broken previously, all of the people in charge at the school should be held responsible.

Got your arm broken by bullies?

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just went on the bully's Facebook and the angry comments are coming in. Someone even posted his address and mobile number as he ordered an Indian takeaway but never paid the bill, unfortunately for him they had his details on record lol. Karma's a bitch I guess.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
Yep also our politicians are playing a part in empowering these racists.

Mod Edit: Link with school information removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I hope authorities come down like a ton of bricks on the bully and his family, and hopefully the Syrian kid gets more support.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Fuck him, deserves to have his face put in the ground. Sincerely hope the kid manages to escape though I know from personal experience how futile that is. A lot of schools and teachers don't give enough of a fuck and hand-wave this shit away as "boys being boys".

Last edited:

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
fuck the other kids laughing too, bunch of sociopaths, we werent saints in my school but if you tried to hurt some dude with a broken arm, you would have gotten a beating

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yep, that tracks with what I'd expect can happen in an English school.

There's no end to how horrific kids can be.

Septic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The look of someone who reads an article like this and watches that video and goes 'well it's not really waterboarding.' I'd have thought that was obvious.

No go ahead and spit it out. What is so obvious? If anyone can relate to this kid its me. Answer the question.

I'm guessing you're trying to imply that I'm sympathising with the bully somehow? If so, you're an idiot.

Got your arm broken by bullies?

I was nearly drowned in a pool by racists (it was far more horrific than this but Im not making it a competition. I can relate to that kid and been in countless of those kinds of situations. I went through that shit on almost daily basis- its why I made the comment; holding out hope for him because if I went through worse then IA he can persevere through it too) I was systematically bullied, chucked in a bin and thrown down a flight of stairs, got beaten up in large groups multiple times, sometimes having to fight 3/4 times a day in manner of brutal fights. Now what about you? What have you endured? Got your arm broken by some bullies?

Last edited:

ishan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
this fuck quite frankly is out of wack and has no idea about when someone really wants to hurt him. Absolutely disgusting and so misguided.

Deleted member 59

Bullying is Awful my nephew was round my mom's yesterday (he's 6) and told us he's being picked on in school. Thing is, my nephew is a proper hard ass. He does MMA at the weekends, packs a proper punch and is extremely strong for his age, but he refuses to fight back because he knows he'll really hurt the other kid

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Let me be clear, I have no sympathy for him and his actions are reprehensible. But he's a product of his environment and has the ability to change his attitudes and behaviours as any of us do.
Nah this shit has to stop. Fuck racists and fuck people who think that they'll change. They wont and it'll only get worse.

ishan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Quite frankly if his parents are well meaning I would say this would be one of the best arguments of giving this bully a good old spanking to learn his place and to learn to respect ppl by his parents.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
There should be a no tolerance policy for this shit. It goes beyond regular bullying and it's shameful that it reaches this point before the school does anything. Jamal and his sister have been bullied constantly and the sister has reportedly tried committing suicide.
It really doesn't. This is literally the face of bullying in schools, and is only a snapshot of one event in a long chain of the same.
but the kid is going to be subject to torrents of hate (regardless of whether you think it's rightfully justified) for a long long time.
Fuck him, because this "long long time" bullshit is nothing compared to the length that the victim will carry their shit for.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Expel that fucking piece of shit permanently. No tolerance for racism and consistent bullying.

Oct 29, 2017
No go ahead and spit it out. What is so obvious? If anyone can relate to this kid its me. Answer the question.

I'm guessing you're trying to imply that I'm some sort of sympathiser? If so, you're an idiot.
I read your post about being bullied and it has become clear what you were discussing. I apologise if I've upset you but I would add that you need to understand why people would be skeptical on the internet of people whose response to this would be that he wasn't 'really waterboarded.' I also never said or thought you were defending the kid.

Septic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It really doesn't. This is literally the face of bullying in schools, and is only a snapshot of one event in a long chain of the same.

Exactly. I'm surprised (albeit pleasantly) that so many people are outraged at that behaviour. It sounds like people on here didn't really experience bullying as bad as it can get. The video above wasn't even a fight. Those kind of encounters can really fuck you up mentally though, especially if they repeatedly happen over a period of time. I pray the kind can fight back or the school takes appropriate measures against the bully. A lot of the time, the latter isn't sufficient enough because those 'appropriate measures' aren't adequate enough.

Jesus man, you need to chill out.

There is nothing to 'spit out.' You seem to think there's an implication to my post that doesn't exist. 'Not being a good look' is literally it. It's obvious because it was literally said to you.

Also, my first post said 'i know you're not defending the guy' so also unsure where that chip has come from. Glad to know I'm not an idiot though, cheers for that.

Then I apologise. I completely misread the 'tone' of your posts.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Also not sure of how well identifying the bully is going to go down in regards to UK media law and child laws. Obviously, people on Twitter aren't "media" but the kid is going to be subject to torrents of hate (regardless of whether you think it's rightfully justified) for a long long time.

Good, that disgusting piece of filth should not be protected from any hate.

shotopunx

Nov 21, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
This kids social media is getting demolished. A pleasure to watch it happening.

Fuck the little prick. When I lived in London for a bit as a kid, there was youth NF kids in my school, and they would constantly harass me for being Irish along with my only friend there for being Korean. School wouldn't take it seriously, thus enabling them.

The kids went on to throw a poor Asian man in front of a truck. He died, they went to jail.

Maybe if they had met with real consequences for their behavior that man would still be alive