Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
www.chewboom.com

Taco Bell Offers New $5 Taco Discovery Box Every Tuesday Through June 4, 2024 - Chew Boom

Taco Bell looks to shake up Taco Tuesdays with the debut of the new $5 Taco Discovery Box starting April 23, 2024. Advertisment Story continues below Available every Tuesday from April 23 through June 4, ..

Taco-Bell-Offers-New-5-Taco-Discovery-Box-Every-Tuesday-Through-June-4-2024-678x381.jpg

Available every Tuesday from April 23 through June 4, 2024, each $5 Taco Discovery Box includes the newly introduced Cantina Chicken Crispy Taco alongside two taco classics and a medium fountain drink for 5 bucks.

what you get for $5:

- either cantina taco, soft or crispy, with the new bad green sauce
- two other tacos, with the choices being soft/crunchy reg, soft/crunchy supreme, Doritos locos taco reg or supreme
- medium drink

there's an up charge for Doritos locos supreme, but not supreme soft/crunchy

normally a three-taco combo at Taco Bell ranges in price from $8-11 with a large drink, so an ok value, especially if you get two Doritos locos tacos

deal starts today, if you boot up your app you'll see lebron james staring at you, telling you to eat tacos

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
We used to get a taco and beer here in the UK when my local first opened.

Then they changed it to this

Screenshot-20240423-144757-1.png

Mar 11, 2020
ngl, i love the new cantina chicken bowl even with the new green sauce

i miss the crispinadas though, they were so fucking good at our locations, i heard they were bad at a lot of others though.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Sounds lame as shit. I can get a build your own box with a Cruchwrap, Beefy 5 Layer, and a side and drink for the same price, here.

Last edited:

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Live Mas Baby

Holy shit it's actually $5. They usually crank the price around me. Previously mentioned cravings box is usually 7.19.

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024
Its $6 here, which is 4 dollars cheaper than the regular 3 taco combo.... which is a steal. Doesnt show up as a promo either, you just have to catch it. Thanks OP.

Sounds lame as shit. I can get a build your own box with a Cruchwrap, Beefy 5 Layer, and a side and drink for the same price.
Thats $10.97 here lol

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
Genuinely shocked it's actually $5 near me.

The local KFC raised the price of some $10 tender combo to *$27* last year.

Jul 1, 2020
$5 for 3 tacos and a drink seems like a lot but they allow you to pick 2 taco supremes which have a frankly insane a la carte price so it becomes a bit more of a value.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Not terrible, but the $6 Build your own Cravings box keeps winning.

Crunchwrap Supreme, 5-Layer burrito, Cheesey Fiesta Potatoes and a drink, crunch wrap alone normally is like $5.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I've only had it once, but the green sauce with the Cantina menu is…fine? It's a mild green salsa. Completely inoffensive. I wonder if some locations aren't refrigerating it because otherwise I don't see how I could have a strong opinion about it good or bad.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
$5 for three tacos being promoted as a deal at Taco Bell just shows how far we've fallen as a society

0slnhf4847na1.jpg

We used to stand for something.

M3z_

Oct 30, 2017
Taco Bell has got to switch away from Pepsi products, I can never feel like I get value from their deals because I don't drink Pepsi

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Taco Bell has got to switch away from Pepsi products, I can never feel like I get value from their deals because I don't drink Pepsi

That is never going to happen

The brand is indelibly associated with Pepsi products (especially Mountain Dew), and the chain is owned and operated by Yum!, which is effectively the restaurant division of PepsiCo. Taco Bell literally used to be directly operated by Pepsi itself.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Not terrible, but the $6 Build your own Cravings box keeps winning.

Crunchwrap Supreme, 5-Layer burrito, Cheesey Fiesta Potatoes and a drink, crunch wrap alone normally is like $5.

Yup, this was my first reaction too. That Box is one of the best values in fast food.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Damn didn't even boot up my app because the last Tuesday deal wouldn't have started for me until 4 in the afternoon, in the middle of my workshift.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Oh if this deal lasts for a couple months then hell yeah I'll take advantage of this.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe these fast food restaurants are starting to realize their place in the food industry hierarchy. They flew too close to the sun, aka fast casual restaurant prices, and consumers are aware. At least that's my hope.

Oct 25, 2017
Got it for lunch.
Didn't think any $5 box would ever exist again.
Think the $6 Build Your Own Cravings box is better though.
Would be nice if they brought back normal rotating Box combos again instead of only having Deluxe Boxes with 50% more calories than I need.