• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
toasted-cheddar-chalupa-trio-1567609843.jpg

There might be a bunch of items leaving tomorrow, but this is coming in to ease the pain. The shell has 6 month aged cheese baked into the shell.

Priced at $2.49 for beef, chicken or steak (promo?). Or you can get it in a $5 box with two regular tacos.

Don't forget your Baja Blast.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
holy fuck I'll get one of these to go with my cheesy gordita crunch duos I usually get

hmmm. maybe this is why I don't lose weight.

i don't eat a lot of fast food but when I do I go all out

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
Taco Bell is not good food, but I absolutely want to try this! I always stick to the $1 value menu, but this is seems worth the extra $1.50.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why did I have to become horribly lactose intolerant at age 41...I guess its also a bit of a blessing, as I avoid most fast foods...but damn 39 year old me would slam 3 of those.

Theef

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
The Taco bell by me had this a few months ago and it was great! Not as tasty as the chicken chalupa but close.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I can f with this considering they are removing my Double Decker taco. That was a childhood staple, ripped away

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Can they just bring back the chicken fajitas so my wife will shut up about it for once in 20 years?

Something leaves the menu... "They should bring back those chicken fajitas, they were SO good".

Ok.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Dont even know why people mad about the xxl grilled stuffed going away. Fucking garbage and not even a shadow of the old baja grilled stuffed burrito. They COMPLETELY changed the grilled stuffed, in the early/mid 2000's that shit was awesome.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus fuck if I'd live in America I would be so fucking fat. One of this+2 tacos for $5? goddayum.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Chalupas are god's gifts to big boys and girls across this great nation.

My god do i need one of these now.

Supa Necta

Oct 25, 2017
A little off topic, but their grilled breakfast burritos are my favorite thing there. I went mad scientist and opened the sausage burrito, added 4 sauce packets, then rolled that inside the fiesta potato burrito, added 4 mores sauce packets and had this $2 super burrito. Closest thing to a California style breakfast burrito I can get in Buffalo.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Why did I have to become horribly lactose intolerant at age 41...I guess its also a bit of a blessing, as I avoid most fast foods...but damn 39 year old me would slam 3 of those.

Aged cheeses have less moisture (obviously) and lactose. How horrible are we talking, because aged cheddar that's been fried shouldn't trigger anything tragic. That being said, you know your own body better than anyone else.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Aged cheeses have less moisture (obviously) and lactose. How horrible are we talking, because aged cheddar that's been fried shouldn't trigger anything tragic. That being said, you know your own body better than anyone else.

Doesn't take much lol Im better off steering clear and not even bothering with lactaid pills