• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ziocyte

Oct 27, 2017
As far as I'm concerned anyone consuming one of these cheddarlupas is a scab crossing my Double Decker Taco picket line.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Now that Taco bell is vaulting their items which Item do you guys want them to bring back from the vault? I personally want them to bring back Volcano sauce along with the tacos and burritos.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Saw this ad last night and was wondering when someone would post it here lol. Straight into my veins. Naked chicken chalupa> all though, surprised they haven't brought it back w the current chicken craze going on

ElMexiMerican

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this ad last night and was wondering when someone would post it here lol. Straight into my veins. Naked chicken chalupa> all though, surprised they haven't brought it back w the current chicken craze going on
To be fair, this chicken craze kind of came out of nowhere almost. Seriously, who would have thought Popeye's adding a chicken sandwich would cause this kind of fervor? I have a feeling these sort of product (re)introductions also take months to plan until it lands in the store too.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Fuck me...zero chance I can fit this delicious nuclear monstrosity into my macros...but I'll be damned if I don't try.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Bring back...

The Bell Beefer

But seriously I'm still fucking P I S S E D about the Double Decker being taken away. Just fucking stupid!!

A spicy naked chicken chalupa would end me.
I ordered a normal one and they gave me the spicy one instead once, and I didn't notice until a couple bites in and WHEW LAD

Similar thing happened years and years ago when I ordered one of their Frito Burritos and they didn't advertise that they were the spicy Fritos, holy shit that was some pain. I had to unbuckle my belt and lay on the couch perfectly still for the 20 minutes. I like a littlebittaspice but that wrecked me. Naked Chicken Chalupa was not even close to that pain.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
I have fond memories of Congo's Volcano Burrito. I think it was my first foray into "spicy"
Yeah I always asked for more Volcano sauce on the side. These days with an Ulcer cant really eat spicy but still one can dream.

As far as I'm concerned anyone consuming one of these cheddarlupas is a scab crossing my Double Decker Taco picket line.
The double decker come back. And maybe they'll make a Triple decker taco too!

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
20190911_121818.jpg

I'll report back.

Should saved the money and fixed that engine issue you got going there.

Oct 31, 2017
A local Taco Bell was actually one of the test locations for these about a year ago or so and I was there for lunch one day and some Taco Bell reps asked if I'd like to try them, I did, and they asked my thoughts/etc.

I thought they were pretty good, but kind of salty. I might get some more if they are releasing nationwide now and see how I feel about them now. Kind of a gimmick, but that's TB for you I guess.

If you like chalupas and you like toasted cheese, you'll probably like these.

Setzer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PNW
Screw Taco Bell. They're dropping my favorite thing from their entire lineup with the new menu.

I'll probably never go back.
What was your favorite item? Mine was the double decker taco but I talked to my local TB manager and they said they'll still make it on request but I would have to pay extra to add soft taco shell and beans to a crunchy taco. I was also worried my TB would be taking the chili cheese burrito off the menu but he assured me it will still be on there after 9/12.

As for the Toasted Cheddar Chalupa, can't wait to try this thing. I liked the Quesalupa they did a few years ago.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
They are deleting my beefy mini quesadilla..

God damn them.

This does look good, but I generally only eat Taco Bell as I drive, and Chalupa's aren't one hand and drive friendly.

At least they aren't getting rid of their Fritos Burrito's, Quesarito's, or Rice and Bean Burrito's.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
What was your favorite item? Mine was the double decker taco but I talked to my local TB manager and they said they'll still make it on request but I would have to pay extra to add soft taco shell and beans to a crunchy taco. I was also worried my TB would be taking the chili cheese burrito off the menu but he assured me it will still be on there after 9/12.

As for the Toasted Cheddar Chalupa, can't wait to try this thing. I liked the Quesalupa they did a few years ago.

Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller. My most favorite thing they ever made.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Can they just bring back the chicken fajitas so my wife will shut up about it for once in 20 years?

Something leaves the menu... "They should bring back those chicken fajitas, they were SO good".

Ok.

I've legit been whining about the loss of the Extreme Cheese Quesadilla for about 15 years or so. I know the pain of losing something you love from Taco Bell. :(

Anyway, this looks tasty. I'll go try one.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
These toasted cheese shells/crusts/whatever from fast food places are always disgusting tho.

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
Looks amazing but the chipolte chicken loaded griller is the best taco bell menu item of all time so I'm upset