• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I refuse to believe Cool Ranch was less popular than Nacho Cheese. I don't know man. I don't know.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I refuse to believe Cool Ranch was less popular than Nacho Cheese. I don't know man. I don't know.
A cool ranch Chalupa?
giphy.gif

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Will try and most likely enjoy.

I never got the Doritos Locos or Grilled Burritos often, but I know loss of a favorite menu item. I still mourn the fire roasted sauce and BK's Mango smoothies.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Of all the fast food chains, Taco Bell is the one I feel worst about ever visiting. I personally find its food to be some of the easiest to make at home, so I feel bad about ever spending money on it. Same could be said for burgers, I guess, but I am easily satisfied with burgers. Not so much with tacos, which I think Taco Bell sucks at.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of all the fast food chains, Taco Bell is the one I feel worst about ever visiting. I personally find its food to be some of the easiest to make at home, so I feel bad about ever spending money on it. Same could be said for burgers, I guess, but I am easily satisfied with burgers. Not so much with tacos, which I think Taco Bell sucks at.
Making menu items from a fast food restaurant at home isn't difficult. The whole point of fast food is getting a quick meal and not worrying about preparing anything.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Making menu items from a fast food restaurant at home isn't difficult. The whole point of fast food is getting a quick meal and not worrying about preparing anything.
Yes, I know that. I never disputed that and said as much plenty of times. I'm saying that with TACO BELL specifically, I feel bad about ordering that type of food because I find it easiest of all to make at home, rather than all the other fast food I don't mind getting in a hurry.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Had one today and it was good, but I knew it would be.

It's similar to something I make occasionally, I'd call it an inside out quesadilla but there's cheese inside too, so... I guess an inside AND out quesadilla.

Just make your quesadilla like normal, whether it's just cheese or with shrimp or chicken or whatever, but when it's nearly done sprinkle some cheese directly on the pan and put the quesadilla on top of the melting cheese and let it toast for a couple of minutes, then do the same on the other side.

Delicious.

Idle Talk

Oct 25, 2017
This would be perfect for someone on keto

Surprised this hasn't become as big as the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I can't stand the chalupa shells, such a weird flavor and texture. I used to eat the hell out of Gorditas but they got rid of them. Nevertheless, I tried this because I just wanted to give it a test. No, this is even worse than the regular chalupa shells. And super greasy. Felt like I was just eating fried lard.

Fuck chalupas. Never again.

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I have been to Taco Bell once in my entire life (about 15 years ago), but that shit looks like fire. Might have to try one if I can actually find a Taco Bell location.