• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
4th year I haven't won something. Can't wait to do it for the 5th year in a row when they give away a PS5 or the next Xbox....the neXbox

OP
OP
Phonzo

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Im kind of mad i wasnt able to win 2 considering i won the 1st one so early in the contest, i would have a good chance to win another. Oh well.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
When I was trying to enter the free code was automatically filled in every day. I'm wondering if it was auto-filled in for everyone, thus requiring even less effort, which in turn lets non-forum goers get a chance at it. That could have been it.

OP
OP
Phonzo

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
When I was trying to enter the free code was automatically filled in every day. I'm wondering if it was auto-filled in for everyone, thus requiring even less effort, which in turn lets non-forum goers get a chance at it. That could have been it.
Oh shit, i thought my Safari browser just learned what i was doing and auto filled it for me. Thought i was being tracked.

glad im not only one, but it made it much easier to do.

Cranzor

Oct 25, 2017
I won a PSVR a while back due to some being unclaimed. I think I got an email about two weeks to a month after the promotion ended. Not to give anyone false hope, but it might be possible if things work the same as they did before.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its here!!!
a5c9877f-c324-4a29-bk3jlm.jpeg