• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
So I guess this is time to share our favorite exporters?
Amazon.jp ships overseas?
I heard bad things about PlayAsia and hate speech so I guess it's a no-go?
Where else?

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but the chances of an NA release is in the negatives isn't it?

I think I will get this, despite being absolute poo at rhythm games.

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Good thing switch is region free and its easy to buy from other regional stores. Playing with the drum sounds fun but I might just try playing with detached joy cons

Last edited:

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
One Night Carnival? That was my favorite song from the first Ouendan game. =O

Since the Switch is region-free, I may consider importing it later.

TIL CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA is an actual Dragon Ball Z theme lol.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I want calamari inkantation tho ;-;

Glad Bad Apple!!! Made it, not all arcades had that one

MetalLord

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
A Cruel Angel's Thesis / from "Neon Genesis Evangelion"

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
81JbezssZUL.jpg
why do so many japanese games mention the "nintendo switch" name on the cover?

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
Will wait for impressions on how it plays with joy cons. I have the PS4 version with the tatakon controller, and the controller sucks. I modded mine so it works pretty good now but I'm not going through that again.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Hope it gets an Asian english release like the PS4 game did. Tatacons confirmed are great but I also want Hori to do their full size drum.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
1000% getting this. I bought Taiko on the Vita when I was over in Japan and then got the PS4 version with the drum late last year. I will always buy Taiko no Tatsujin (region locks permitting). GIVE IT TO ME.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Play-Asia is listing both chinese and japanese version, maybe they haven't update it.
I'll try to get more clarification from my local store if the english version is actually confirmed.

Edit: Yep, they confirmed Asia release has english.

Last edited:

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I was gonna buy it anyway, but english menus (do song titles get translations as well?) is great news. Where are you guys importing the drum bundle from? I think this has finally pushed me to accept I need it.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how much this differs from the PS4 game and drum set, the song list looks quite different to me, might have to buy this version as well. I guess the drums aren't compatible even though they both are usb.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely getting the Asian drum bundle if I can. The import fees are going to kill me though.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Does anyone know if there's actually going to be a bundle? Or is the drum controller sold separately only? I'm a bit confused about the pricing of both items.