• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hypno

Oct 25, 2017

ifyGO36.png

Releasing August 9th with the English language available via patch on the same day

EdgeWilder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dreams really do come true

If this doesn't come with the drums i'm getting the Japanese version still

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry is this different from the Japanese version?

Hx]

Oct 28, 2017
Kuwait
I've always wanted to try this series, finally. Only played the demo on my JP 3DS and it was ummazing.

Mashy

Oct 28, 2017
Ive already pre-ordered the Drum. Will this asian version still work on it? Dont mind either way tbh.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck, I'm in. Thank god the Switch is region free!

How much does it usually cost to import games from Southeast Asia? I mean I could go digital, but my brother may want to play this on his Switch too.

(Hope the drums aren't too pricey either)

Oct 25, 2017
1. Where can I buy this second.

2. Will this version take DLC bought from the JPN eShop if I choose to get DLC songs.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to buy it in eshop? In what country if so?
Singapore would be a good option since that's where the Bamco account that posted this news resides.

I actually have no idea which regions have supported eShops.

Edit: Was just informed Singapore has no eShop

Last edited:

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
I had this conundrum of goosing between sEA and JP when buying it on then PS4. Ended going for the latter because of the free pop song pack that included koi.

I'll probably still get the JP version as they tend to get a bit more dlc songs.

Turrican3

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Lol sorry, I'm not really into this stuff (I've always been fascinated though) so I apologize if my question sounds dumb but... what are those plastic bottles in the drum for?!

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Lol sorry, I'm not really into this stuff (I've always been fascinated though) so I apologize if my question sounds dumb but... what are those plastic bottles in the drum for?!
I think someone said in the other thread it's to stabilize it and keep it from moving.

Is this the same release date in Japan? I'm actually leaving on the 9th so it would kind of suck. Haha

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
are we sure the Japanese version doesn't already have english option included? They had it for the PS4 game

Oct 26, 2017
That's one way to drum up interest. ;)

Kidding aside. If Video Games Plus stock this, I may just do my first ever import... maybe! :P

I'm curious though. Could BN get away with a straight up western release only using this translation and be allowed to keep all songs intact? Like more or less just slap an ESRB logo on the box and call it a day.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tum turum durum durum durum durum durum pec pepepec tum durum durum durum durum

This is what my house will be like throughout August.