• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
good to hear this. i hope nintendo and platinum's relationships continues beyond bayonetta 3.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Things have looked up for Platinum a lot lately. I'm hoping Bayonetta 3 becomes a slam dunk, and also for AC to get the sequel it deserves.

Also, Howard for Smash DLC.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
That's good to hear. Hopefully we can get a sequel. The formula could see some improvements to make it even better.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
One of my favorites of 2019. I hope others enjoyed it as much as I did! The game is really unique in many ways.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
why not? should be a possibility in season 2 (not saying it'll happen).
Said it in the Smash thread, but it just doesn't fit with how they chose characters for the game so far. New Nintendo IPs always appear in the Smash game the gen after since Melee.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, been playing it slowly since release and always have a good time with it

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
My #2 GOTY for 2019 (I'm in the process of playing Control and later RE2 before really hammering that down but it should stay above Control at least)

Only behind Sekiro for me cause that's GOAT.

Now give me the Howard Twins in Smash with the Ark Mall theme, Dark Hero and Savior as well as a whole bunch of other great tracks but those are my most wanted

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Said it in the Smash thread, but it just doesn't fit with how they chose characters for the game so far. New Nintendo IPs always appear in the Smash game the gen after since Melee.
Sounds like a fan rule that has no bearing on the simpler reality that they'll add whoever they want to add, especially since Smash content's prolonged rollout is one of many "firsts" for the series.

Sep 25, 2018
Good news! Only played the first two levels or so. Gotta finish it one of these days.
keep going it gets good at chapter 3, then chapter 6 Then chapter 9

other chapters are Good too but once you finish chapter 3 that's when you don't want to put it down then you keep going it gets better and better then next thing chapter 6 take it up a notch and your like damn okay let me keep going....chapter 7 and 8 are good too but when you finish chapter 9 you don't want to stop playing you just wanna keep going until you get to the last chapter which I won't tell you what number it is

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's nice to know, the game is very good and as always with PlatinumGames's work, deserve more recognition.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Sounds like a fan rule that has no bearing on the simpler reality that they'll add whoever they want to add, especially since Smash content's prolonged rollout is one of many "firsts" for the series.
We could bet on if Howard will be in Smash by the end of the Switch life, and it'd be an easy one to win.
i think the introduction of season 2 kinda throws most of the fan rules out of the window.
It'd be good to see what is in the Season 2 before saying it throws rules out of the window.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved, given the fact that there were unanswered plot threads, I think we will surely get a sequel.

Astral Chain was my second favorite game of 2019. (#1 being Fire Emblem)