• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
I don't think the delay is any sign it's being reworked into some sort of Destiny-like, but I think the long dev cycle on it probably indicates it was always planned as one, and that's taking longer than anticipated.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Bioshock is far enough in development to be delayed, it's gotta be BL3

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What I'm taking from this is Borderlands is moving from a March-ish 2019 slot to Sept-Oct (the period all the previous games were released) 2019. Tales from my ass, but yeah. Even with that time frame they can announce it at E3 but don't want to for whatever reason.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
damn gotta wait even longer for a proper looter-shooter. and to be fair BL2 was announced at Gamescom the year before it came out so there's still a chance it gets an official reveal this year but now I'd say it probably will be after June.

Lady Gaia

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
They're delaying expected revenue attached to the game, which they'd be required to disclose as a public company if it differs from previously given guidance. The difference between delaying a game and delaying the revenue attached to the game is a non-so subtle distinction in who is likely to be disappointed by the move.

doemaaan

Oct 27, 2017
Borderlands 3 is going to come out at the end of this consoles life cycle isn't it? Which means a next gen port soon after amirite? So now I have to wait on next gen.