• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Revealed during their earnings call(https://ir.take2games.com/financial-information/quarterly-results)

Some more info(that can be found on the same twitter account I embeded above):
  • Over the next five years they expect to release 93 games.
  • Of those 93, 72 are being developed for Console/PC/Streaming and half are from existing IPs.
  • NBA 2K21's price hike for next gen worked out as expected. The game shipped more than 8M units in December.
  • Excited for Gearbox future after the acquisition and looking forward to continue the publishing deal, unnanouced projects in the making

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
Obviously really hope that we get GTA VI before long, but at this rate I'd settle for a decent new-gen port

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
I wonder how much gas was fueled for GTAV when NoPixel exploded on Twitch

Jan 4, 2018
"By scaling our business further through a highly disciplined approach to both organic and inorganic growth opportunities, having the willingness to explore and experiment with new markets and business models, and investing prudently to enhance our global infrastructure and resources, Take-Two remains poised to generate growth and margin expansion over the long-term."
www.gamasutra.com

Legacy Gamasutra URLs are experiencing issues | Game Developer

An update on URL redirects, blog submissions, and newsletters

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder when are we getting a GTA VI since we are getting a next-gen upgrade of GTA V? I also wonder what form would the hypothetical GTA VI take thanks to the supreme success of GTA online?

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Best since 2013, ridiculous lol.

And happy to see RDR2 sell so much. It's a masterpiece.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Crazy to see Take-Two making less than EA and Activision in the quarter despite having GTA Online and NBA printing money.

But I guess COD/WoW/King games and FIFA/Apex/Madden are too big

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That $5 for RDO stand-alone worked well. You new players have plenty to enjoy in it. Until you're caught up and waiting for content like the rest of us.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
4x8o87.jpg

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
According to Capcom the Resident Evil series has sold just over 100 million units. That's across 135 titles in the franchise over 25 years.

I can look at the numbers and it's still hard to wrap my head around how well GTA V has sold.

MXG

Oct 29, 2018
Man... 140 MILLION. What surprises me that, there's still people left who does not own GTA 5.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the GTA V next gen port better be mind blowing.

Because we ain't getting a new one for a while lol.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Good for them but GTAV having it's best year since launch is bad news for GTA fans who want a new one imo. Granted, it was a pandemic, but that cow still has a lot of milk at this rate.

Jun 5, 2018
Sadly not surprising, user to like online before it went silly, as it is now it's just a online sandbox and a who has the biggest wallet game.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
God can you imagine if GTAV was ever released on Switch how many copies they could sell with GTA on the Go.
This thing just keeps selling.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be newsworthy if GTAVI ships with a robust single player component at this point.

pappacone

Jan 10, 2020
GTAVI being not close was a given since V's remaster announcement. If they are gonna resell GTAV in let's say 2022, of course GTAVI will not be out in 2023

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I'm soooooo tired of even just hearing about GTAV.

who is even still playing it (I realise there's a lot but it boggles my mind