• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
... find a colleague outside waiting for their turn.

giphy.gif

Feels bad man :|

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
What's worse is going into the toilet after someone else has taken a massive dump and then coming out to find a colleague out there.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
How about when you're going to the bathroom, the unwritten law is that when the door is closed it is occupied and locked, then you get that ONE person who thinks that they should rapidly turn the knob and attempt to breach.

OP
OP
fanboi

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
How about when you're going to the bathroom, the unwritten law is that when the door is closed it is occupied and locked, then you get that ONE person who thinks that they should rapidly turn the knob and attempt to breach.

Especially when you are looking at photos on that one crush at the office.

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
I know shitting on company time is praxis, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm sorry. I just can't unless it's an emergency.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
I find it worse when (since the bathrooms at my work are multiuser) I just go in to do a quick number one, and somebody else is just finishing up their number two and leaves before me, then somebody else arrives to that stank as I'm exiting.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Don't drop it if you ashamed of your own smell OP. Take pride in pooping while getting paid.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm 33. I've managed to reconcile with that fact that others and I take shits and those shits will smell.

ara

Oct 26, 2017

Holy shit, fuck these people. We even have handles that clearly show when the bathroom is locked and occupied outside and still some occasional moron comes and absolutely manhandles the door handle, literally startling the shit out of me.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, fuck these people. We even have handles that clearly show when the bathroom is locked and occupied outside and still some occasional moron comes and absolutely manhandles the door handle, literally startling the shit out of me.

It is genuinely moronic. Also, one time I accidentally forgot to lock and someone slowly opened the door. I said "Hey I'm in here" and they continued to open it.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
I've always found people queing for the toilet at work to be fucking weirdos. I mean can't you just do some work for 5 min and come back instead of planting yourself there like a moron. Maybe they enjoy the noises and the smell of their colleague shit.

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
If the toilets are all in use I'll go away and check in 10 minutes. I never want to be the guy waiting for the offender to leave the crime scene.

Zip Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Annoying in our place you cant tell if the toilets are in use. So if you are using them it always feels like you are on takeshis castle with someone trying to bust the door down.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
For me the worst is when I sit down in our bathroom and the cleaning people show up literally 3 seconds later. It feels awful.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
Gotta get over it I guess. I didn't start pooping outside my own place til like 10 years ago. Realised if you gotta go, you gotta go.

I live 3 mins away from work. I always takr a dump there. Saves money on toilet paper.

Hell i even have keys to the building so of I'm out on weekends, I stop by.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta get over it I guess. I didn't start pooping outside my own place til like 10 years ago. Realised if you gotta go, you gotta go.

I live 3 mins away from work. I always takr a dump there. Saves money on toilet paper.

Hell i even have keys to the building so of I'm out on weekends, I stop by.
Wow that is dedication

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
We have three stalls in our bathroom, and apparently myself and one of our programmers are on the exact same shit schedule because every time I go in there to take a grumpy, he's already mid-shit or he comes in to do his business while I'm mid-shit. And he INSISTS on using the middle stall regardless of what else is open, so either way I'm right next to his pooping ass. Why do you need the middle stall at all times? The corner stall against the wall is much nicer, much more secure...very cozy.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
People sit on the naked toilet in public? Always toilet paper on the seat for me. Its more hygenic AND warm from the start.

I hate cold toilet seats so i do it at home aswell.

In 37 years I have not once sat directly on a public toilet seat, lol.

Always put at least one layer of toilet paper.

There are only four guys in our office and there are two bathrooms. Pretty easy to avoid a recent dump.

RainerDrix

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island, NY
To remedy this issue I bought a 3 pack variety of the Yankee Candle concentrated room sprays. I'll throw it in my pocket before going to the restroom at work. Now when peeps are waiting to come in, I exit with the smell of cinnamon.

TriniTrin

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I was consulting for this warehouse once and they had their managers office with IT in this little room that also housed the toilet. You could hear anyone's business because of how they just put it up with no insulation in the middle of the office. It was horrible!

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I just go to a different floor since it gives me a reason to walk around and go up/down stairs. Avoid colleagues, and it helps that our bathrooms have multiple stalls.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In 37 years I have not once sat directly on a public toilet seat, lol.

Always put at least one layer of toilet paper.

There are only four guys in our office and there are two bathrooms. Pretty easy to avoid a recent dump.
That one layer of TP ain't gunna stop any germs from latching onto your ass.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Get poop spray or flush as you poop. Please do this when you are using public restrooms.