• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19702

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can't rely on physical either.

Actually keeping stuff available digitally is, in theory, better than relying on physical media. Unfortunately, licensing is stupid.

That's your opinion. I don't agree. I actually prefer and rely on something I do have real ownership of it. I'm not against digital per se but as a long term it offers some serious risks that needs serious discussion.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Glad I finally finished it, fantastic series, my favorite Telltale game since Walking Dead Season 1

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Really? I thought Game of Thrones, and Minecraft, couldn't be downloaded. Interesting...
It was very likely a poor miswording from the dev/pub, but personally I didn't want to raise anyone's hope until we passed the assigned date.

Generally the user would still have access to download the game any time, but to BUY a new copy from any of the digital stores, that'd be disabled or removed.

On GOG I still see the option to download my copy of Minecraft Story Mode and GOG even had this official statement in the game's forums

In fact, if you serach through the GOG forums for any of Telltale's delisted games, there should be a mod post that those who bought the game are unaffected

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
Weird today I was successfully able to get and redeem a Minecraft season 1 key that I got from the 2018 Telltale Bundle the last month it show that they had run out of them.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
I
Keys should still work
Deactivation of keys is by publisher iirc. So they mustve ignored doing that.
I meant that I didn't shown the key in the humble bundle page. I tried the last month and I received an error message telling that they had run out of keys so I thought I was out of luck but it was weird that they actually managed to snag new ones from the publisher even after it being delisted from the store.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I
I meant that I didn't shown the key in the humble bundle page. I tried the last month and I received an error message telling that they had run out of keys so I thought I was out of luck but it was weird that they actually managed to snag new ones from the publisher even after it being delisted from the store.
It mustve updated since last u checked i guess and before the delisting news went up etc.