• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

Final PSA: If you own this on XB1 (it was GwG once) you can still download all the episodes before it will eventually be delisted. The game is now unavailable for purchase on PS3, PS4, X360 and Steam.

Let's hope 2K or Gearbox can relist this in the future because it was one of TellTale' best.

Edit:
Sorry for the confusion, I am not 100% on if its not downloadble if you bought it before, but TrueAchievements mentioned this so thats why I'm saying it like this. Fact is that they are delisted so you can't buy it anymore.

"Once purchased, make sure you download all of the episodes to your console too, as several of the delisted titles are stopping players from downloading the season pass content."

Edit2: XB1 version also delisted now

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be wild seeing these characters in Borderlands 3 and folks being introduced to them aren't gonna be able to buy the game they're from.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got the platinum in this but damn it's a shame for those that didnt experience. It's a genuine funny game, shame there was never a season 2

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
One of my favorite adventure game. Just like for Skybound & TWD, I hope Gearbox will manage to bring the game back.

I am way less optimistic for The Wolf' :(

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
So I can't redownload my PS4 version? Fucking hell.

Edit:
All episodes still there in my library. I'll download them just to be on the safe side as was planning a play through just before BL3.

Last edited:

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
So what's the reason both this and Minecraft Story Mode can't be re downloaded if you already own them after they've been delisted?
It used to be a given that you can download a delisted game as long as you'd bought it.
This is really terrible for digital games.

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the reason both this and Minecraft Story Mode can't be re downloaded if you already own them after they've been delisted?
It used to be a given that you can download a delisted game as long as you'd bought it.
You can re-download them after delisting, new accounts just can't buy them.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, re-downloading them now. Also The Wolf Among Us on my ps3 too. May have to redownload the batman games too. -_- Disgusting digital future.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Yes. Its similar to P.T. iirc. You can play it while its on your HDD but can't re-download once they're taken down.

Sounds like this isn't true from what others are saying in the thread.

Might be worth updating OP if it's confirmed that PS4, PS3 etc can still download (just can't purchase now).

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just what kind of bullshit is this? Why can't it be redownloaded? I fucking bought this game

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In before THE ALL DIGITAL FUTURE
Yes. Its similar to P.T. iirc. You can play it while its on your HDD but can't re-download once they're taken down.
No way. That's unnecessary vindictive and there's no reason for it to happen. It's much more likely that everyone who already tied the game to their library will be able to redownload at any time.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit thank you for the heads up, someone suggested I ought to play this before the new DLC & Borderlands 3.

Booker.DeWitt

Oct 25, 2017
ok, so any 100% confirmation about whether you can download or not IF you already own it?? My HD space is limited at this point. thanks

Oct 25, 2017
One thing that's possible is that if you own the season pass in a TT game on console, you may not have all episodes of a game redeemed (the season pass just gives you a 100% discount on episodes 2+). So you need to go to the store and "buy" the rest of the episodes for free. And this option may be taken down.

If you have bought and played a game previously to its completion, you are not going to lose access.

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
So I can't redownload my PS4 version? Fucking hell.

Edit:
All episodes still there in my library. I'll download them just to be on the safe side as was planning a play through just before BL3.
Wouldn't this be under 2k rather then telltale though?

I'm downloading mine now on PS4 and it's still working. You probably just can't buy it.
You can re-download them after delisting, new accounts just can't buy them.
Sounds like this isn't true from what others are saying in the thread.

Might be worth updating OP if it's confirmed that PS4, PS3 etc can still download (just can't purchase now).
It would be the only game on Steam that you can't download after having it bought and the license NOT revoked.
Just what kind of bullshit is this? Why can't it be redownloaded? I fucking bought this game
Sorry for the confusion, I am not 100% on this, but TrueAchievements mentioned this so thats why I'm saying it like this.

"Once purchased, make sure you download all of the episodes to your console too, as several of the delisted titles are stopping players from downloading the season pass content."

Deepo

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I'll believe this being removed from my Steam Library when I see it. Delisting the game from sale is one thing, but removing it from users libraries is going to open another can of worms entirely.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the confusion, I am not 100% on this, but TrueAchievements mentioned this so thats why I'm saying it like this.

That's because the season pass only makes the episodes "free" on the store. Meaning, unless you manually download each of them, they're not tied to your account and, therefore, you won't be able to get them if they're delisted. Folks who have them as "purchased" will still be able to download them just fine.

Oct 27, 2017
Exactly why I went out and bought it physically. And people want an all digital future, foh with that noise😒

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gotta love the all digital future. God forbid I need some shelf space at home dedicated to my hobby and to actually stand up and change discs, when I can instead get fucked over by corporations.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Telltale's games are dropping like flies

Z_yyIn.gif

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Again, reasonably certain you won't be locked out from downloading this if you already own it. I don't know how it works on console, but I already downloaded the game after it was removed from sale on Steam, just like every other game that has been delisted.

WorldofMiku

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck - hope you can still DL this after it's gone. It's such an incredible game.
Honestly I think the ones who have already played all the episodes are fine. It's the ones who have never played or not once downloaded the episodes. The season pass acts like a key for your account to change the episodes to "Purchased". The key will soon no longer work and therefore new players cannot get the episodes.

Same will go for Minecraft, TWAU and Batman.

AKA if all the episodes are on your download list, you're fine. It'll be there until PSN/XBL servers are gone.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god I downloaded a week ago.

Does anyone know if games downloaded onto your ps4 can be put onto a memory stick or something?