• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
There are some classic episodes. I remember we once used the Schwazenegger episode where he switches bodies with an old pervert in our philosophy class. I miss these types of Twilight Zone type shows, which is why black mirror is so great.
You're thinking of Rick Rossovich.
Capture_d’écran_%2851%29.png

Arnold directed the episode.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know this was an HBO thing. I think I've only caught one episode, like as a teenager. I think it was about this guy getting shot and killed, but he was still aware of his surroundings and started narrating what was going on. Creeped me out as a kid.

Cabal

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Why isn't this on HBOGo is my question.

If I remember correctly, HBO doesn't actually own the show. I think all the producers own it themselves. They would probably have to negotiate new contracts to get it on steaming services, and they may not want to do that for an older show like that. I would love the show on Blu-Ray remastered personally but I think it's a long shot. This was a fantastic horror anthology series too, most of the episodes hold up really, really well.

Cbrun44

I wish, wish, wish HBO would get this up on HBO Now. I bought season 1 and 2 on dvd over ten years ago but never bought any of the others. I remember sneaking these on HBO as a kid, but really have most memories from watching on Fox Saturday nights, I believe, after Mad TV.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The theme song will forever be embedded in my brain. Also have Demon Knight on VUDU. Still need Bordello of Blood.

Xena

Oct 25, 2017
I watched it when I was a kid... I wish I could stream it on hulu or netflix.

GoronsRuby

Oct 27, 2017
I never watched this show, but I remember seeing the three little pigs cartoon at a hotel on vacation and thinking it was hilarious.

I wish they could figure out the licensing for HBO NOW. I would love to watch.

norealmx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Back in the 90s, our local company cable had HBO unlicensed on their lineup. My brother LOVED that show, but he NEVER understood what the actors were saying because it was in English! He later got the see the dubbed version, and said it was kinda lame.

Go figure.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Yup! One of my favorite horror shows. I used to watch it every week when I was younger. I bought the first few seasons on Amazon have been rewatching them. Still a fun show. The later seasons aren't as good as the first three, but they aren't bad either.

It's been such a nostalgia trip. I love it.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I was crazy about it when I was a kid. Went as the Crypt Keeper for Halloween one year and had a doll.

Also
None-But-the-Lonely-Heart-tales-from-the-crypt-40371614-500-241.gif

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing I have this on Plex now

I used to catch it as a kid when the cable company forgets to make HBO private

LastPaige

Oct 25, 2017
My parents were generally pretty good at following age guidelines but this one they for some reason decided was okay. I still have nostalgia when I hear that intro. I was so young that it's all I remember of the show but I know I loved it.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Don't remember much about the show, but I remember seeing the Demi Moore episode a few times. And I've seen Demon Knight and Bordello of Blood a few times as well. I love that's it's like wishmaster meets twilight zone. Just like seeing how they'll be screwed in the end.

Namiks

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I recently discovered this show after searching for things to watch around Halloween. I couldn't really get into it, though.