• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which pre-merger Tales Studio team did you prefer?

• Team Destiny

Votes: 92 33.5%
  • Team Symphonia

Votes: 183 66.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
How's the Switch version of Symphonia Remastered nowadays? Decent enough when compared to the old PS3 and PC versions?

... it's fucked up when I'm asking if something is decent compared to that busted PC port...

Worldshaker

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
How's the Switch version of Symphonia Remastered nowadays? Decent enough when compared to the old PS3 and PC versions?

... it's fucked up when I'm asking if something is decent compared to that busted PC port...

It seems to be on par with the PS3 version now. World Map loading times are still longer than they should be, but I think the game is playable for the most part. It still has 30 FPS and the ps3 specific bugs still seem to be there.

I heard the PS4 version is the best version currently, but I don't want to go back to test these versions anymore. I don't think it ever received a patch like the Switch version did.

I personally just play the PS3 version still and only own the Switch/PS4 version because I got them for $20 each and was hoping they'd eventually get patched more.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
It seems to be on par with the PS3 version now. World Map loading times are still longer than they should be, but I think the game is playable for the most part. It still has 30 FPS and the ps3 specific bugs still seem to be there.

I heard the PS4 version is the best version currently, but I don't want to go back to test these versions anymore. I don't think it ever received a patch like the Switch version did.

I personally just play the PS3 version still and only own the Switch/PS4 version because I got them for $20 each and was hoping they'd eventually get patched more.

I wonder if the ps4 ver plays better on ps5