• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Really hoping there's a Switch version. I'd say Switch would be a lock for a purchase. I'd be about 70% likely to buy a PS4 version eventually, and not a chance if this is just Xbox.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
It would be nuts to not release it on PC. Looking forward to replaying it.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I didn't hear "exclusive" so I hope it's coming to PS4 and PC too. I need to finally play this.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
EDIT: aeeee caralho!!! Switch version it is then!

The good part is that if this doesnt come to the switch, I'll play on the PC instead.

Draconas

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Feels so good to have this confirmed at last. With the PS3 content too!
This was a good day!

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me is tempted to get in on Switch for portability reasons, but the other half of me is wanting to get it on XBO assuming it's in 4K. So not sure which platform I'd get it on TBH.

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Cool.

Symphonia was Winter outside of Japan too but was October in Japan, wonder if it'll be roughly the same here. Would rather buy and play it this year than with all the stuff in Q1 2019...

Oct 26, 2017
Edit: Tweet got deleted, here's a screencap:

http:///crOc.png

My only question is; is this a legit account? If so, then there it is! :O

It is being followed by the official Bandai Namco US twitter account, so that's something. Anyone able to verify?

Last edited:

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Day 1 for Switch. So excited to finally play ToV.

So far of the Tales series, I've only played Symphonia (GC), Abyss (3DS), Eternia (PSP), and Graces f (PS3). I have TotW: RM (PSP) and Zestiria (PS3) in my backlog too.

JudgeN

Oct 25, 2017
Justed finished this on 360 a month ago, graphic held up just fine. Will probably wait till its cheap but i kinda want to see the new characters.

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hope the platform listing from NamcoBandaiBR is true. Then everyone can enjoy what's possibly the best 'Tales of..' game.

Oct 26, 2017

It basically said it was coming to the named systems with a smiley face. The translation said "everyone", and then named the systems.

I sent a tweet to BN's US twitter asking for a Switch confirmation, given it's the only uncertainty, where as PS4 and PC are guaranteed IMO.

Edit: Google Cache saved it:

Sai pra todo mundo: PS4, Xbox One, Switch e Steam
1f601.png

TheZodiacAge

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
PC Version in a sale then
Already own the other two versions and will only buy it to support if it doesn't have major improvements upon the PS3 Version.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Yeah, gonna get the Switch version.

Will be the first mainline game since Abyss on 3DS