• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition releases January 11th, 2019 (PS4, XB1, PC, Switch).

Kingdom Hearts 3, RE2make and now ToV So many things in January for me. That steelbook is so pretty! Neeeeeeeeeed! Wonder if the special edition steelbook with include a soundtrack too just like the original steelbook special edition for 360. Can’t wait though, haven’t given up hope for a decade now and it’s finally happening!

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping for December, but I will pick this up day 1. January is packed for me now. Got 4 game purchases to make.

Feb 19, 2018
The back of the steel book is pretty slick. The front looks dumb though. At least the colors are cool overall.

Will get it digitally then.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
cool, there’s already a ton coming out this fall anyways so january is fine.....

except January is also jam packed! Good thing this is on Switch. It’ll be my commute game for sure.

Paltheos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
... yeah, I love Repede too, but plastering his portrait on the case is a bit... tacky. The 360 cover was adequate, and the covers after it better.