• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42102

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Son I read that title and was so confused as to who would name their child such a thing. Only to be even more disappointed by what's in here.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
She's so fucking useless. It sucks that when Ann Coulter croaks this clown will essentially take her place. You know she'll become more and more conservative as she ages and it'll be awful but she'll have a platform.

What's the link between Made in USA and the Second Amendment?

Nothing - not sure why that was mentioned but the real link is between Toni being outspoken about buying shit made in America and then of course having a line where some products are made in China.

Conservatives will listen to anything blond, marginally attractive and spewing racist vitriol. Their brains are so poorly evolved it doesn't take much. Pathetic bunch of worthless fucks.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I guess Tomato Lasagna fans are just to proud to buy Fabletics leggings that have pockets on the side and instead want to shoot their crotches.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
User Banned (2 Weeks): Racist/sexist joke
04dd8ec837d7e7be287b5c665565431a.jpg
For the white lady who wants something big and black in her pants at all times

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's so fucking useless. It sucks that when Ann Coulter croaks this clown will essentially take her place. You know she'll become more and more conservative as she ages and it'll be awful but she'll have a platform.

Nothing - not sure why that was mentioned but the real link is between Toni being outspoken about buying shit made in America and then of course having a line where some products are made in China.

Conservatives will listen to anything blond, marginally attractive and spewing racist vitriol. Their brains are so poorly evolved it doesn't take much. Pathetic bunch of worthless fucks.

The gun in her leggings is loaded with silver bullets in case Ann Coulter tries to suck out her fat after midnight to keep her thousand year long cadaverous nocturnal waltz alive.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The freedom of my freedom is freedomly important for the freedom sake of all freedom loving freedomites. I freedomly made a line of freedom pants so that all freedomites can freedomly wear freedom on their freedom bodies. These freedom pants were freedomly made in China, freedomly using freedom slave labor

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She played herself. Her base is going off on her since this shit is made in China.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
If you remove the context (along with all the unseasonality), you can mistake this for a rap video.

What I'm saying is, Tammy From The Block is coming to a store near you soon, y'all just don't know it yet. This is really just her practicing her gangsta poses.