• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Miss taraji has walked back her comments
It seems that you and a ton of other people in this thread are horrible at reading people. Let this be a lesson lol.

7:51 PM PT -- Taraji told People that her comment to Ryan was "misconstrued" and that she was only trying to "keep his chin up" in light of an awkward situation, despite him being cleared by E!'s investigation. She also says she "absolutely" supports Seacrest.

Last edited:

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought he denied it and there had been an investigation that didn't find anything ?

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
I can't really tell what she is talking about here but it doesn't seem like a call out to me.

Oct 25, 2017
IgMyx.gif

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've seen quite a few callouts in my day and I have to say that wasn't quite one, sir

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
thread title is clickbait man. I thought my link was messed up in the OP - there's no "call out"

EightBitNate

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Started watching and noticed the video was only 12 seconds. Then she started talking and didn't really seem to be saying anything bad, unless she's operating at a level of shade that I don't understand.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
I thought she was coming onto him with the compliment and the chin thickle.
Context:

"In case anyone missed her point, Henson's next stop was ABC's red carpet station, where she spoke with correspondent Wendi McLendon-Covey. When the emcee asked how she was doing, Henson replied, "I'm having a great time now that I'm in your company."

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Dude's world would have crumbled had he processed what was happening in that moment, he is now forever Punished Seacrest

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I thought she was coming onto him with the compliment and the chin thickle.

I didn't think the chin tickle was a complement or anything like that, it felt like a "I know what you did bitch but I won't say it on camera because it would be harmful for my career and it's too much shit for today." So this was basically a passive aggressive way of doing it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.