• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
i1eFO.jpg

Consoles
Xbox One S 500GB with $25 Target gift card - $189.99
Playstation 4 1TB - $199.99
Legend of Zelda Edition 2DS with Ocarina of Time preloaded - $79.99

$15 Games
For Honor
Forza Horizon 3
Lego Worlds
Skyrim Remastered
Final Fantasy XV
Resident Evil 7
Watch Dogs 2
Minecraft Story Mode
Gears of War 4
MLB The Show 17

$25 Games
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Injustice 2
Just Dance 2018 (Wii)
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Grand Theft Auto V
Lego Ninjago
Tekken 7
Horizon Zero Dawn
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Super Smash Bros. (3DS)
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (3DS)
Super Mario Maker (3DS)
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire

$30 Games
Madden 18
Overwatch
Middle Earth: Shadows of War
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Just Dance 2018 (Switch)
NBA 2K18
FIFA 18
The Evil Within 2
Destiny 2
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

$35 Games
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Need For Speed Payback
The Sims 4
NHL 18
WWE 2K18
Forza Motorsport 7
Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition

$45 Game
Call of Duty: WW2

Accessories
All PS4 controllers - $39.99
All Xbox One controllers - $39.99
Turtle Beach Force XO and Stealth 400 - $44.99
$10 off all Xbox Live and PSN sub cards

There are two Switch games I couldn't make out in the ad. One is in the $25 pile and the other is in the $35 pile.

Last edited:

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Wow, Need for Speed Payback hasn't even been released yet, and they are already advertising a price drop. Seems a bit weird.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, OP. Are you making the black friday deals thread? Or who is making it? Alot of retailers ad leaked or is posted

Oct 25, 2017
Forza Horizon 3 and Final Fantasy XV for $15 are both insane.

I'd buy the latter if I had the cash. GTA V isn't bad for $25 either.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely getting TEW2 at that price. I haven't decided the platform yet, but I'm still not sure I even want a Xbox One X at this point.

I'll probably wait on AC:O and Wolfenstein II.

swimming

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are we sure it's $35 for AC:O on PS4 even though the XB1 version is pictured on the ad? I know NewEgg and other sites used to have newly released XB1 games for cheaper than their PS4 counterparts.

Either way, might get GTA V for the third time lol

OP
OP
ElBoxy

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure it's $35 for AC:O on PS4 even though the XB1 version is pictured on the ad? I know NewEgg and other sites used to have newly released XB1 games for cheaper than their PS4 counterparts.

Either way, might get GTA V for the third time lol
Target doesn't do deals for one version. It's $35 for the PS4 version as well.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Xbone S w/ $25 GC gonna be online as well? I'm guessing no, but I forgot how Target does BF retail vs online.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone identify the Switch games?

The $30 one looks like Cave Story+ to me but that's already $30 MSRP

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
35 dollar one looks like Bomberman, I think that's the only game with a different font.

I feel pretty confident it's Bomberman. No clue on the other one though.

(I get using the spines in order to save space on the page, but man, maybe use the games that are more legible. Standard Switch game spine is white text on red background, hard to see)

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
Just purchased Wolfenstein, Assassin's Creed, and The Evil Within from Targets B2G1 last week, guess I should have held off.

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Can you purchase online or do you have to actually buy them at the store? Also, how quickly do games sell out on black fridays for those who opt for going to the stores?

Oct 27, 2017
I hope NBA 2k on Switch is on sale too.

Will probably get Yoshi, South Park, Gears, Watch Dogs 2 and LEGO worlds. About what, $100? Not bad

Hoping Best Buy some good deals GameStop too

Oct 27, 2017
So wait, the Switch "bundle" is just the Switch? Am I an idiot and missing something? I didn't have hopes for a big discount or anything, but when I saw it I thought maybe it wasn't nothing.

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
Several games I'd pick up if this was online. Assuming it's not, hopefully BB or Amazon have similar deals. Some pretty great discounts, I just refuse to brave the hordes of shoppers come Black Friday.

Otheradam

Nov 1, 2017
Might pick up Forza 7 if Best Buy has it at that price. Kind of meh in general about these games.

Oct 27, 2017
Wolfenstein II and Evil Within II for THIRTY dollars? 35 for Assassin's Creed and 30 for South Park? Those games will have been barely a month old by Black Friday, Bethesda and Ubisoft's price slashing is fucking ruthless. Thank God I didn't impulse buy EW and AC when I saw them in stores, I'll be able to get them in a couple of weeks for a little more than the price of a single game.

dmoe

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Evil within 2, Wolfenstein or Assassins creed, GREAT prices. Now to decide which one to get...