• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm sure they'll have massive sale for Black Friday but would a newer title, like Call of Duty WWII, be cheaper during Black Friday or the weeks around it or would it be cheaper now, if you were to take advantage of the buy 2/get 1 free. My guess is the latter. But for older titles, you might be better off waiting, as you might get a better discount than if you were to take advantage of the buy 2/get 1.

Call of Duty dropped a lot last holiday season, so it's possible.

How is Target on pre-order shipping? Tempted to do this for preorders but less enthusiastic if there's no pre-order release date guarantee on shipping

They can be slow. Don't expect it to arrive on release day. It can arrive anywhere from the day of release to sometime within the next 7 days after release. They're very unpredictable. The general thought is if you care about timing, don't order from Target online.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is on the fence, I am sure all of these games will be on sale in a few weeks for Black Friday. Target always does a B2G1 right before they sell games cheaper at the Holidays. It's just to get you hyped and have games in your mind if you don't pull the trigger
Target's holiday return policy is in effect as well. So you have 30 days after 12/26/17 to return. I'd say the smart bet is to get what you need with the b2g1 and if it's cheaper during BF, return that copy back to Target afterward.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking about selling Destiny 2 on console, then using this deal to get Origins and COD on PS4, and Destiny 2 on PC. Thanks OP.

Artorias

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone tried ordering via paypal and cancelling part of the order? Does it prorate the remaining games?

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
Could I exchange a game I got for another game? Would they make me pay the "difference" ($20 I guess?)

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Damn it, I missed it. Hopefully the sale returns here or somewhere else.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Not only are the dates for this past in terms of calendar dates, you are also TWO YEARS late and missed the thread title stating that it excludes Switch games.

Dec 23, 2017
No Switch games

tenor.gif
Exactly!

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
For those confused: Yes the thread is two years old and yes there is also currently
a B2G1 promo at Target. I'd consider it.... very select games.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not only does the thread title say "Excluding Switch" which means No Switch games.

But they bump a two year old thread. Good Lord Crackhead.

MizneyWorld

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was fucking wondering why everyone was excited to get Wolfenstein 2 & The Evil Within 2!

This tread is what got me to pick up both those games and Assassins Creed Origins. Only ever completed TEW2 of that trio. Total caught me by surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.