• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

If you haven't gotten these games already, now would be a great time to go for it. Though in the case of Mario + Rabbids, getting this & the DLC may be cheaper than going for the Gold Edition. The rest of the sales should be in the post, but I thought I should highlight the big ones to consider.

Source: Target (via Wario64's post on Twitter)

UPDATE: Looks like the ad was an error & it was XB2 Torna that was on sale. You can at least try to price match the ad at certain Target locations in hopes that you may get the ad price for the base game.

Last edited:

TGR Onix

Nov 3, 2017
Is FE Warriors worth it at that price? I enjoyed Hyrule Warriors, specially co-op. Does it have a co-op mode too?

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
This has to be an error right? Best Buy has a bunch of Nintendo first party stuff on sale as well now, and Xenoblade is $49.

Either way, I'll be at Target tomorrow, lol.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
True, I'm just glad the days of Nintendo games never going on sale are over.
This isn't the first time, especially as of recently. Both ARMS & Splatoon 2 have gone on sale for $40 on the eShop, while Nintendo did a Mario Day sale for various Mario games on the Switch.

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the definitive jrpg game for this generation. at this price its almost a steal.
it is a huge game with a huge amount of content. it has an amazing battle system, solid world-building, fantastic art-direction, great exploration and probably the best OST in any jrpg ever.
the main story wasn't as good as expected, but story isn't really the strongest point of this series.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
XB2 is highway robbery at that price. FE Warriors is alright but you're not missing much by not getting it.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is a XC2/Torna double-pack likely from Nintendo eventually? It's the main reason I've been holding out, plus my backlog is too big to add another JRPG right now.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting Xenoblade 2
Welcome aboard.
JealousMadeupIslandwhistler.gif

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Xenoblade is genuinely a steal at that price. My favorite game of all time, see that makes me want to buy it again for some reason.

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Is FE Warriors worth it at that price? I enjoyed Hyrule Warriors, specially co-op. Does it have a co-op mode too?

It's a very good Warriors game that unfortunately suffers from having some limited movesets. However, every single character is fun to play and feels powerful (cough Xu Zhu cough Link Spinner cough Agatha).

It's got a focus on unit placement that makes it feel a bit more strategic than your typical Warriors game, too.

Local coop only. There's DLC that you may want to look into, too.

Yeah, it has split-screen co-op. It's a meaty game, though it suffers a bit for not having the character variety of other Warriors titles. The DLC helps somewhat here, but I wouldn't expect anything as crazy diverse as either Hyrule Warriors or One Piece Pirate Warriors 3.

Xenoblade 2 should be a no-brainer for anyone with even a passing interest at that price. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuge game that's seen a lot of QOL improvements and additional content outside of the expansion pass and it has a lot of fun characters and a cool plot.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Please don't pass on Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it's one of the best videos games on the Switch and in the last decade. I know that the art style might put off a lot of people as it did to me initially but if you give the game a chance that becomes secondary. Truly an incredible experience.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
How long do these deals go on for? I'm away from home at a con until Monday with no target around in a good walking distance and i REALLY would like to pick up Xeno 2