• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Taylor Swift teases a new era, beginning on 4/26

Oct 25, 2017
It's really inconsiderate of her to drop this now. I'm all exhausted on Star Wars hype. I can't stay up any longer. I need to sleep. But then I checked Twitter one last time before bed and saw this pop up. Thanks a lot, T-Swizzle.

Needless to say, I'm incredibly excited. I should start putting away money for tour tickets now. Gotta keep my streak of awesome seats going.

If she drops more tracks like Delicate or Style or New Romantics I'm down
This would be great.

Oct 27, 2017
Her lead singles usually drop in August and the album in November, so it’s probably not that.

Whatever it is, it seems foolish to launch it the day the biggest film of the year drops which will dominate the conversation that day.

(Unless it’s related to it)

Dec 24, 2017
Something about someone deciding "this is who I'm going to be now" is so dumb to me, like just be yourself, you're not a WWE character switching between face and heel and stuff, it's so phony. Be you. It's like when Garth Brooks did the Chris Gaines thing, like come on dude. That's if it's being really "teased" (ugh) as a "new era of Taylor" or whatever.