• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Her Instagram's description has changed to 4/26.

Her website is a countdown:
8KqQwPt.jpg

And there are rumors of billboards popping up in big cities. Something's coming, are you ready, ResetERA?

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
If she drops more tracks like Delicate or Style or New Romantics I'm down

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
It's really inconsiderate of her to drop this now. I'm all exhausted on Star Wars hype. I can't stay up any longer. I need to sleep. But then I checked Twitter one last time before bed and saw this pop up. Thanks a lot, T-Swizzle.

Needless to say, I'm incredibly excited. I should start putting away money for tour tickets now. Gotta keep my streak of awesome seats going.

If she drops more tracks like Delicate or Style or New Romantics I'm down

This would be great.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Music with bland production
Struggle Vocals
White Feminism

What kind of triple threat...

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Her lead singles usually drop in August and the album in November, so it's probably not that.

Whatever it is, it seems foolish to launch it the day the biggest film of the year drops which will dominate the conversation that day.

(Unless it's related to it)

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like every other Taylor Swift album is great. The last one sucked so here's hoping this one continues the pattern.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
She needs to go back to classic country and a fiddl, but arena rock is gonna kill it if that's the plan.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Something about someone deciding "this is who I'm going to be now" is so dumb to me, like just be yourself, you're not a WWE character switching between face and heel and stuff, it's so phony. Be you. It's like when Garth Brooks did the Chris Gaines thing, like come on dude. That's if it's being really "teased" (ugh) as a "new era of Taylor" or whatever.

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
I'm excited!! As long as it's not country I don't really care what she makes
Hope she releases her album soon
Not 6 months after the announcement which seems to be the trend these days

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I predict she made friends with and was deeply inspired by Jane Fonda, read all of Stokely Carmichael's books and speeches and this will be reflected in her next album.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
If she's going to country again, please collab with Kacey Musgraves. The Grammys would give ALL the grammys.