• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
You know when you watch a video of a controlled explosion, but the video doesn't include a slow motion shot of it all so you can witness the beauty of the flames? Taylor Swift has become that slow motion shot of an explosion. In for whatever she has next.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Because white people are not allowed to participate in certain genres, right? Outta here with that.

You get outta here!

I don't have to explain the negative aspects of cultural appropriation do I? See Miley Cyrus' career arc.

(it was a joke post to begin with and i'm really not trying to further shit on the thread, so we can just leave it at that)

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Admission of guilt that Reputation was hot garbage by releasing a new album so soon thereafter?

Slash Ess

Nov 5, 2017
Honest question: is there a reason to stan Swift if Kacey Musgraves exists? I can't find the logic

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
All the bright, pastel colors in the teasers mean this won't be all that much like Reputation, right? Please say yes.

I so want this to be true. I know a bunch of South American Swifties have been waiting years to see her live.

Honest question: is there a reason to stan Swift if Kacey Musgraves exists? I can't find the logic

Their music is pretty different right now or at least has been for the last couple years. Kacey seems to have found a nice niche with stoner chic music while Taylor is trying to put out pop bangers.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Admission of guilt that Reputation was hot garbage by releasing a new album so soon thereafter?

I mean, she was releasing albums about every two years for her first few albums. Reputation came out almost 18 months ago, so if she starts teasing her album now and it releases in two to six months, it won't be far off her original rate of album releases.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Well to be honest i was really hyped for the age of aquarium, but it's like... s'all the same... i ain't trusting anymore promises of a new era

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
I'm going to assume this question is in good faith and that's how I'll answer:

Taylor has been moving away from alt-country roots and started making music that is far more akin to contemporary pop and electronic music whereas Kacey has perfected and expanded upon the alt-country sound that was found on Taylor's early projects.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A butterfly mural showed up in Nashville, and guess who popped up along with it.
a22mvGG.jpg

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope she revived the dead Taylor and the goth one goes away

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. This shit in Nashville is to white college girls what a light is to moths.

Yeah, the mural isn't totally new as a black and white version has been up for years. The colorful version is somewhat new and the word ME! was added today. Taylor was behind some part of it.

The latest rumors, because the rumor mill has now entered full blown insane mode:

* The first single is called Me! and features Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco. This comes from someone claiming the music video has already been uploaded to YouTube and Taylor or her people are just waiting to make it public.
* There might be two songs released tonight as a UK radio station currently has two Taylor Swift songs listed on their weekend playlist.
* A song may or may not feature Fall Out Boy.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
0CGaoLh.jpg

Also, her IG feed is full pastel since a month ago lol.

The workers modifying the mural today were mystified at the attention and said they were doing it for the NFL Draft, which is being held in Nashville tonight. Incredibly, they were telling the truth. Robin Roberts is hosting ABC's draft coverage tonight. T-Swizzle just had to do this when I was seeing Endgame, didn't she?

Last edited:

JCX

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the mural isn't totally new as a black and white version has been up for years. The colorful version is somewhat new and the word ME! was added today. Taylor was behind some part of it.

The latest rumors, because the rumor mill has now entered full blown insane mode:

* The first single is called Me! and features Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco. This comes from someone claiming the music video has already been uploaded to YouTube and Taylor or her people are just waiting to make it public.
* There might be two songs released tonight as a UK radio station currently has two Taylor Swift songs listed on their weekend playlist.
* A song may or may not feature Fall Out Boy.

I will clack if the first single is actually"Me!"

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who is even going to listen to this? King gizzard has an album out the same day tayler is sinking her career