• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
phenomenal! I'll watch through the video later but these images are fantastic.

Fachasaurus

Oct 27, 2017
I won't ever stop being hyped for the possibilities of a sequel. This just adds to that mountain! Really impressive artwork and would love to see more color and light in the universe.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was randomly browsing Artstation the other day and ran into this stuff.

Real pretty artwork there

OP
OP
construct

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
here's the last tweet as it wouldn't let me post more than 4 media thingies

ReggieBC

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well shit, I'm going to be dreaming about this tonight

Bathory

Dec 8, 2020
I guess this is for Vaati's art competition and is amazing! Bloodborne 2 is my dream game...

aCid

Aug 18, 2018
Canada
Really digging how the art and themes evoke One Thousand and One Nights. Such a unique setting for a Fromsoft game and rarely seen in games other than PoP and maybe AC: Origins.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Oooohh! Bloodborne with an arabian setting? I never knew I needed this so badly...
That art looks amazing.

Kalamour

Oct 25, 2017
This looks amazing and perfectly fits Bloodborne imo.
For information, if I am not mistaken the talented artist is working for Playground games (not sure which team).

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Like the rest of you this makes we really want a Souls game set in the desert. You could do so much with Egyptian mythology and stuff.

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Great idea for a setting and absolutely dripping with that atmosphere and style I associate with From games, even while choosing a very different locale and cultural inspiration. What excellent work!

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Is this the thread where we all come and cry together?

I want Bloodborne 2 to tackle the story of Willem and Laurence and the beginning of the travesty,

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
Looks really, really good.

Alas, it does nothing for me as far as a hypothetical Bloodborne setting goes. Desert and Eldritch monstrosities don't mix well at all as far as I'm concerned.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I think Loran is a cool setting. Always liked it in the chalices just because of how different it looked compared to the rest. I'd actually like a bit of a different direction for a hypothetical Bloodborne sequel. e.g. the 'great one's nightmare' boss posted looks uninteresting to me. Don't really care to fight neo-moon presence.

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That looks really cool. It was posted in the FromSoft fanart thread a few days ago.

Honestly not that far off from what we've seen of Ailing Loran
Ah, I never actually dove into the chalice dungeons but I definitely see what you mean with the architecture from a Google search. Still really like the evocative big and empty dunes in that first batch of concept art, though, and think that sort of backdrop would be a beautiful fit for the sort of bleak yet awe-inspiring flavor From seems to like so much.

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
Really great artwork, there is so many possibilities for BB2 but i doubt we will see it come to pass anytime soon.
Sony will need From Software & another studio to assist? With Japan Studios downsizing and From Software stuck in development hell with Elden Ring, it could be quite the wait

hideousarmor

May 9, 2019
Love it.
I always get the feeling that people asking for BB2 just want more of the same, which tbh I find unnecessary as Yharnam is already perfect. BB is my favourite game ever but If that's the case I'd rather have Fromsoft working on new worlds and IP.

On the other hand, I'd love a BB2 with a huge shift in setting like the one proposed here or maybe one that takes place in the sea with pirates and what not.
BB2 taking place in Loran with open-world desert areas also makes sense considering how they are already getting some of that experience from working on ER.

hog

Mar 9, 2021
I'd much rather From just keep making original action game concepts drawn from the Souls gameplay, but I've got to admit that concept looks cool as hell.