• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Deserved.

Amazing they went from NG3 to this. And now time to return to Ninja Gaiden methinks.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I own both games, super happy for them. I hope they take a nice break from the franchise and come back to it powered up and energized to do cool new shit for Nioh 3.

The next game should really feel like a total generational jump - Nioh 2 was GREAT but it did feel just a tiny bit like a "Nioh 1 Plus" game.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, that's pretty solid right?

Wonder how much Ninja Gaiden 1/2/3 have sold in comparison.

Nov 28, 2017
Congrats. Team Ninja are back.

Congrats. Ninja Gaiden when?

The cries will one day be heard.

It's kind of an educated guess, to assume that it's being worked on right now, and will be announced at any major event that will give them big coverage for PR, like the upcoming PlayStation Showcase and TGS this year, or next year's PlayStation Showcase/PSX and TGS.

pastry knife

Mar 10, 2020
Love Nioh 2, happy the series has done well. Makes me sad that it's done for now, but maybe it'll come back someday.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
This makes me sad that Final Fantasy Origins (Chaos!) wasn't just a Nioh clone with Final Fantasy skins and characters slapped over it. I was so excited when that was the first pitch I heard about the game.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Obviously, congrats on the success.

Daring to hope that Stranger of Paradise: FFO won't be the only thing next from Team Ninja in this vein. I'm one of those who enjoyed what I played of the FFO alpha, and still would love more in Nioh's style.

Negatorous

Jul 14, 2018
Damn I wish I could successfully transform my Dark Souls muscle's into my Nioh gameplay skills. For some reason I just can't improve my game play in both of the Nioh's and Sekiro as well as I did with the Dark Souls games.

Negatorous

Jul 14, 2018
Obviously, congrats on the success.

Daring to hope that Stranger of Paradise: FFO won't be the only thing next from Team Ninja in this vein. I'm one of those who enjoyed what I played of the FFO alpha, and still would love more in Nioh's style.

Is that the game they said would be a Souls like Final Fantasy game coming next year?

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats, Team Ninja.

Some of the absolute best games of recent times. Nioh 2 was such a fantastic sequel, improves on all the mechanics of the first one masterfully. It's everything an iterative sequel should be IMHO. Absolutely well deserved.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Less tweeting, more Nioh 3 and Ninja Gaiden 4! That said though, I don't have 100% confidence in them to make a good Ninja Gaiden game anymore, but they have definitely nailed Nioh.

ditusjack

Oct 26, 2017
Great.
Now update the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy with Black and Vanilla 2 and let's start on that Ninja Gaiden 4.

starfoxxxy

Gravity Is Hard
Banned
Mar 13, 2021
Im actually really surprised by that. I would have thought 2-3 mill

I hope they really fix and fine tune final fantasy origins, because the battle system is too good to waste

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Great numbers. I hope they focus on a new IP or try to revive Ninja Gaiden. Nioh was amazing but there's nothing left to explore as far as lore go, just move on.

Dec 23, 2017
Nice, I liked both games, especially 2 since it had a nice character creator.

I hope they can siphon this success into making a better Dead or Alive game, with higher standards.