• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

60 fps captured on PS4 Pro. Second half of the video seems to have disabled dialogue options.

Cogniferous

Oct 27, 2017
England
Gotta try and wash out the taste of the movie trailer with some gameplay.

I'm actually completely un-ironically looking forward to this. The extra few months of polish have really done the trick it seems.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Ah, another returning course from Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing in that first race. Almost didn't recognize it at first! This is shaping up well!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Game is looking good, still not sure if I'm grabbing it or not

Also everyone ready for inevitable free movie tie in dlc of movie style Dr Robotnik and Sonic? (Honestly it's be the least wierd tie in this series had since we had Danica Patrick)

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
kdF1yOQ.png

this call back to Sonic's first ever appearance

2153_1.png

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Oh wow, that's definitely a returning track frim the first game.

Makes me wonder if they'd ever consider bringing the first two games over to current gen.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, the game looks fucking amazing. I hope base PS4 has same rock solid 60fps.

Day 0

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks really good, the delay must have done the game some good since it looks much better than in footage from last year.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
What's this about players getting eliminated? Must be something for the single-player?

Also hope there are faster speeds. Seemed a bit slow.

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
Wait a minute...
You can race in teams and share items with your mates? Am I seeing this right? Does this also work in multiplayer?

That would be super awesome!

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I do think it looks a tad slow but I'm guessing this is essentially 50cc gameplay, especially if it's from early in the story which seems to be the case with the first race. I feel like other recent trailers have shown it being much faster.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, I remember reading an awful preview about this game on IGN, I had really considered it dead at that point, this looks great though.

I think the important question that nobody is asking:
Can you see Amy's feet in this?
I saw that once on a Gamefaqs about a Sonic GBA game, it's really destroyed my brain.

Klappdrachen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
The tracks look great and seem to have that classic SEGA vibe! Too bad about the non-Sonic characters though. Also the video quality seems kinda bad.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck not even 1 min in and that that camera is is needlessly nauseating in those turns. I hope you can turn that off.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's probably fair to say there are other speed tiers, considering Transformed had C, B, A and an Unlockable S class of speed.

Would be nice if they could just confirm that though. We're a month out, we should know by now.

Personablue

Feb 10, 2019
It looks great but I wonder why they made it a new series and not just put some extra effort and make another sonic and Sega racing transformed

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Oh, if I get this I'm gonna need dialogue options off from the gate please.

Geeze...that banter...

Wait a minute...
You can race in teams and share items with your mates? Am I seeing this right? Does this also work in multiplayer?

That would be super awesome!

Yeah, this game is WAAAAAAAAAAAY more Trailblazers than I was expecting.

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
Not been following this game, does the team aspect mean that in single player your success is determined in some part by the performance of your AI team mates? Finishing postion seems to be based on an aggregate of the team members' placings. Can see that being frustrating if so.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Man, the track design in this game seems REALLY good.

Not been following this game, does the team aspect mean that in single player your success is determined in some part by the performance of your AI team mates? Finishing postion seems to be based on an aggregate of the team members' placings. Can see that being frustrating if so.

It can, it seems like the team racing aspect is a mode, and if it's like other team racing games, then yes, you could theoretically come in first and still lose due to your team.

There are other more traditional modes though.