• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
The delay is already paying off in spades. This is the most interesting the game has looked.

With this and the CTR remake, it a good time for Kart Racing fans.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay might be bad with that reliance on team and lack of characters, but at least the customization will be good.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
This does look like it'll be fun, but it still just seems like such a let down that it's only a Sonic universe game, and not a Sega franchises one again. Some of my favorite courses in transformed were always based on stuff from other franchises.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Looks pretty good. Do we know of a battle mode? Also anyone that's played CTR, did that have a battle mode similar to classic Mario Kart battle mode?

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Needing 60fps on Switch though.

Or even just a competent Switch version.

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
This is looking considerably better now.

I'm in for release. This is more of what I'd expect from this team.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YouTube link

Looking really good!

Also Gematsu posted this more direct gameplay but no sound, stages everything looks excellent wow looks much better than CTRR

That Gematsu footage!. It looks like a completely new game. That bingo highway track is the best Sonic has looked in this whole generation. Damn. What a turn over!

Always trust in Sumo racers!

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
As someone who absolutely loved the first Sonic racer, but never really got on with Transformed, this looks like a fantastic return to form.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That new footage just pushed this over Crash for me.

Am I going to have to get two kart racers and Dangerous Driving this year?

Sep 28, 2018
My mind is changed, this looks good!

I doubt it will top SEGA AllStars Transformed... My favourite kart racer. I don't like the forced team battle system...But I'll still pick it up.

Apr 21, 2018
The rest of the development team came back, right ? (They finished their sci fi open world on XBox One if i remember. Or maybe this is just the same team without help but more time, indeed)

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm loving the new footage. When will we see console comparisons? My birthday is 21.05, my brother wants to buy this game for me (when we were kids we used to buy each other games). But I am not sure if I should ask for the ps4 pro or switch version.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm loving the new footage. When will we see console comparisons? My birthday is 21.05, my brother wants to buy this game for me (when we were kids we used to buy each other games). But I am not sure if I should ask for the ps4 pro or switch version.
Pick whichever ver u know you can play multiplayer in.
I am likely to double dip getting both ps4 and pc ver because we have family get togethers. ....Actually wait i could just stream or connect my laptop via hdmi so i wouldnt need to get ps4 ver. And save my money for ctr on ps4 @_@