• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you getting TSR?

• Yes, at launch.

Votes: 185 22.6%
  • Yes, later down the line.

Votes: 283 34.6%
  • Nope, no interest in the game.

Votes: 349 42.7%

• Total voters

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The team mechanics in this have potential after watching a bunch of gameplay for a while now.

The growing concern I could see is that some of these tracks may suffer in the non-team based racing mode.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a preview from Pushsquare:
https://www.pushsquare.com/news/201...racing_is_a_slight_but_solid_co-op_kart_racer

If you're leading the pack, you have more to think about than just maintaining your place; you can transfer items to your pals to help them get ahead, or ensure that your slingshot path is easy to follow. It's a smartly implemented system that adds to the already great racing carried over from Transformed. You can play standard races too, which play out exactly as you'd expect, though they feel slightly hollow after the co-op escapades of the team races.

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Really hope the team mechanics are well implemented and hold up. Game could be pretty unique among kart racers if they pay off.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope the team mechanics are well implemented and hold up. Game could be pretty unique among kart racers if they pay off.
I liked the way some people have emphasized that it gives the player in first more to do like creating racing lines that their team can follow and juggling the items.
Gives something to actually do before items hit you in the bonce

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I will probably get it, but removing transformations and non Sonic characters is a huge WTF from me. Like, those were my favorite aspects of the last game!

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Recommended CPU requirements are actually kinda high for a game like this. Is it that much more complex than SART?
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i3 4130T (2.9GHz) / AMD FX 6300 (3.5 GHz)
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 32 GB available space
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel i5 – 8600K (3.6 GHz) / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (3.6 GHz)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) / AMD Radeon RX 570 (4GB)

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Recommended CPU requirements are actually kinda high for a game like this. Is it that much more complex than SART?
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i3 4130T (2.9GHz) / AMD FX 6300 (3.5 GHz)
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel i5 – 8600K (3.6 GHz) / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (3.6 GHz)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) / AMD Radeon RX 570 (4GB)
Yeah I agree, I guess I'm bringing everything down to medium settings on my laptop lol.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I have an ok pc (i7, 16GB ram, gtx970) a switch and a ps4 pro. Seems to me ps4 pro is the one to get.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I have an ok pc (i7, 16GB ram, gtx970) a switch and a ps4 pro. Seems to me ps4 pro is the one to get.
What

How did you come to the conclusion that pro was the best? Your computer will smoke this game comfortably. You'll have 1080p/60fps without question and improved settings + mods, unless your reasoning was just to play on a TV which is fair.

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
I loved all star racing and transformed and was hoping this would be more of the same, the all sonic cast and team based races is a major put off for me but I'm buying for the fact it's another kart racer on switch I can play with friends instead of Mario kart

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
But the standard experience is still a solid kart racer right? Not like its any worse

Im excited for a mode where last place is eliminated every lap. It just sounds tons of fun and I miss it from Burnout 3.
It definitely seems like it from the gameplay bits that's come out as of late. I'm feeling good about the game overall right now.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There's TSR music rips all over Youtube now, there's some really good stuff there!

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Do we know if this game is enhanced for PS4 Pro? Makes more sense for me to buy it on console for local multi, and there will probably be more people online, but I prefer buying games on PC. On the other hand, if it doesn't support 21:9, it'll be disappointing.

Local shops got it today, so I can actually go and grab it early. Just need to make a decision.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Just picked it up. No mention of PS4 Pro on the box. Hopefully it's not 1080p, and hopefully it at least runs at 60fps split screen.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I am definitely interested in the game, I loved All-Stars Racing Transformed. Unfortunately due to a tight financial situation during the next couple months I won't be able to buy it Day 1, but I definitely will be buying it in a few months time.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Another week, another livestream:

They may play TSR sometime soon.

Edit: or not?

Last edited:

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone wants to see what the fastest speed setting looks like, here's some footage of a solo race on Expert.