• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2019...rvice-for-mobile-desktop-and-the-living-room/

weBWzSD.png

It looks like a downgraded version of Team Sonic Racing but it's just called Sonic Racing, so it's unknown if it's a brand new game or a port of the upcoming PC/NSW/PS4/XBO game.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic Generations was shown in the sizzle reel for Apple Arcade, so guess that might be getting an iOS version as well.

EDIT: Okay as replies have pointed out that was meant to represent Sonic Racing.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Looks to be a port?

It's funny, before the delay and the latest trailer, the game used to look like a mobile title. And now it is, lol.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The iOS version of All-Stars Racing Transformed was very faithful gameplay wise to the console release, albeit with a weird-ass monetization model. Since Apple Arcade seems to be all about "full games, no microtransactions" I wouldn't be surprised if this was a straight-up full port of the console game.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Transformed on ios was way better than I expected, so if they make something similar, it would be great

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This was leaked a few months ago on Facebook. It'll probably play like Forces' mobile game

Oct 27, 2017
I feel the bigger news is that it gives more evidence of the new ChuChu Rocket coming (and how lucky I was to spot the ad in the first place)

I hope it doesn't mean we have to wait until Fall when Apple Arcade releases for these, though.

Oct 27, 2017
How did I miss that? Is it real?
A new Chu Chu Rocket in 2019 ? What ?

When the facebook ad for Sonic Racing leaked, I also got an ad for a new ChuChu Rocket (the one linked). Apparently i'm the only one who saw it and saved it though, and the ad is literally the only mention of it, so it didn't really make news.

The image in the tweet is the same one found in the Sonic Racing Facebook ad, so it's very likely the ChuChu Rocket ad was really from Sega too.

Sep 28, 2018
If it can play as well as the proper series I'm down... Especially if it's not team based.

100% down for Chu Chu Rocket - best game ever.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
When the facebook ad for Sonic Racing leaked, I also got an ad for a new ChuChu Rocket (the one linked). Apparently i'm the only one who saw it and saved it though, and the ad is literally the only mention of it, so it didn't really make news.

The image in the tweet is the same one found in the Sonic Racing Facebook ad, so it's very likely the ChuChu Rocket ad was really from Sega too.

Only questionable thing to me is that the "ChuChus" appear to be using the model of Chuih from All-Stars Racing rather than actually being standard ChuChus, but that could just be a placeholder model. Seems likely to be real!

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
bad news for android gamers, it's apple arcade exclusive

pls don't let chu chu rocket be moneyhatted

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
If it's iPhone/apple tv/OS X then that will be awesome. Only if it scales correctly I should say.