• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Decided to buy the game since it's on sale on Steam - hope it's good

I enjoyed my time with it. It's a shame the online was doa, because the game kinda seemed made primarily for that, but luckily there's a meaty single player, and racing is as fun as ever.
I'm in the minority, but I preferred it to Transformed. That being said, I never played much Saturn, and only played DC stuff later in ports, so the only character I really had any nostalgia for was Joe Musashi (and I guess Gillius but I never used him on Golden Axe), and while I liked the plane and boats, I didn't like the transforming, and they were both significantly less fun than driving the car.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I downloaded it due to a sale and maybe I'm missing something. The driving itself feels very basic and a big step back from Transformed.

Transformed is probably my favourite kart racer w or next to Jak X and this is just... hm.

Last edited:

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Quite a few people are playing online tonight. Must have gotten the game for Xmas after CTR was sold out.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There is absolutely no one playing this game on PS, lol. I figured it being free the online would get a big boost, but I've waited for like 20 minutes and nothing.

I'd really like to try this game against real people, I think it could be fun. Bummer. Didn't think it was THAT dead.

Edit : all of a sudden I found a full game? Maybe the online's just borked. Game is pretty dope with actual people

Last edited: