• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Will reportedly work on any current firmware.

As per Team Xecuter (of XBOX and XBOX 360 fame):

This solution will work on ANY Nintendo Switch console regardless of the currently installed firmware, and will be completely future proof. This is *the* solution for opening up CFW (Custom FirmWare) on the Nintendo Switch. We want to move the community forward and provide a persistent, stable and fast method of running your own code and custom firmware patches on Nintendo's latest flagship product. And we think we've succeeded!

Source:http://wololo.net/2018/01/03/ninten...ming-exploit-state-will-work-firmwares-video/

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
It's an hardmore directly aimed at piracy, and this is the third thread to get locked about this.

Mondy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's shit like this that will make Nintendo regret going region free and everyone suffers

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
it is probably modchip/flashcard related, therefore focusing on pirate games.
Discussion focused on piracy are forbidden lots of threads about this are locked.

OP
OP
Leona Lewis

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Oh.

bye then!

giphy.gif

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this will allow me to stream pc games to switch I'll be all for it. I'll buy the games I want to play

Garf02

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
this is the 3rd/4th time this thread been made, as the sole purpose of the break is piraci (given who did it) its against the TOS of the site.

that being said, this is a hard mode and I hope anyone that uses it gets its Switch melted

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The good news is this will hopefully accelerate the release of the inevitable Switch refresh!

Vena

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stop posting this meaningless hype fluff.

Its been closed multiple times already, and there are a LOT of reasons to believe that their claims are complete bullshit.

The good news is this will hopefully accelerate the release of the inevitable Switch refresh!

Won't need a refresh to patch this most likely, just a minor fabrication tweak.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Stop posting this meaningless hype fluff.

Its been closed multiple times already, and there are a LOT of reasons to believe that their claims are complete bullshit.

Won't need a refresh to patch this most likely, just a minor fabrication tweak.

Wow, first thread I've seen of this. Close it, but not everyone saw every thread...

Toad King

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If this thing actually releases and gains tracktion it'll be the Gateway 3ds cards all over again: Hackers trying to peddle their modchips harder and trying to sabotage one another. Like the brick code in some Gateway firmwares. Early 3ds Homebrew was a disaster because of them and only got better with the release of Ninjhax.

Also with region locking gone the pretense of "region free games" is gone and people who buy it are 100% doing go for piracy, rather than the maybe 99% before.

And that "future proof" line is bullshit. Even the PS3's complete hack with leaked private keys was patched up enough for new releases with firmware updates.

Herbz

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Xecuter". Haven't seen that name in a long time. Nostalgic. X3 was an excellent modchip.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
As stated in the previous thread, if the application here is "piracy only" then that is not a discussion that is welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.