• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Dark_Hound_front.jpg

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not exactly sure what exactly a Space Force could do to prevent this, but the CIA has stolen satellites before. I'd assume preventing others from stealing ours is a fairly reasonable concern. Though once again not sure how a Space Force could prevent this.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not exactly sure what exactly a Space Force could do to prevent this, but the CIA has stolen satellites before. I'd assume preventing others from stealing ours is a fairly reasonable concern. Though once again not sure how a Space Force could prevent this.

Obviously they would use the lasers on their spaceships and pew-pew-pew the bad guys.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
"Sir, we really want more defense contracts but we already have enough bombs, tanks, and jets to annihilate anyone ten times over. What do you propose?"

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
Samus got us covered Ted, don't worry.

You know, If the government wanted to admit the existence of aliens without causing too much panic, having Trump announce it would be the best way to do it.

The portion of the country that would actually believe him already believe a bunch of horsehit anyways and the rest of us would just ignore it as another incoherent rambling episode.

Atlagev

Oct 27, 2017
Crap, all the Harlock jokes have already been made...

Still never a bad time to post this, though.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Alright, so what contractors are Trump and Ted Cruz related to that would have trillions of dollars pointlessly pumped into them for this?

Pure fucking lunacy aside, that's the only reason for this to be a thing.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
All we need is a base at one of the Lagrange points and a friendly nation to allow us to launch and land planetside, and our space pirate operation is a go.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
So Space Pirate is the next bogeyman? Really wished he said "communist space pirates" because that would be amazing.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Older people think all the action and science fiction movies throughout the '80s were documentaries.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
OK, ive been drinking, but bare with me...

imagine aliens were real and our government has been keeping them a secret for the public for some time. How would Trump and the Trump administration react?

thats right - SPACE FORCE.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
The only positive thing about the downward spiral of the GOP is that at some point they'll become so dumb that they simply loose the ability to speak human language.

Congress 2030: Rep. Blurb Graaahh III (R-AL): "Urghhl, muooh, urrrth,... rerrrr!" *starts to drool uncontrollably over the mic*

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
OK, ive been drinking, but bare with me...

imagine aliens were real and our government has been keeping them a secret for the public for some time. How would Trump and the Trump administration react?

thats right - SPACE FORCE.

There is already a conspiracy theory about this. They would stage a false flag operation that looks like an alien invasion, so that way the military industrial complex grows even more since we would need more advance weapons to combat them.