• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Mighty Morphin, Space Force!
fe9a428e7d710e736368d686fab5deb9.gif
This .gif gives me soooo much life!!! Haha!!

JetBazooka

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
All the kidding aside We should have a space force. Even if you think we are the only creatures in all f the universe. We still have to protect us from our selves.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
of course there is.

where can i read up on it?

It's from the Unacknowledged documentary. It's an interesting watch.

Here's a little of it:

In his deathbed confession, Von Braun warned of a plot to pull off the ultimate false flag using back-engineered alien reproduction vehicles to stage an invasion from outer space. When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him. He had tubes draining out of his side, and he was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a school teacher. "You will come to Fairchild, "and you will be responsible forkeeping weapons out of space." The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians were the enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons. Then terrorists would be identified, then we were going to identify third-world country crazies. "The last card, is the alien card and all of it." " He said, is a lie.""A lie."

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know, probably the only service I'd join. I see a ton of benefit of joining an organization when it's just beginning in order to coordinate and actually make it a force of good, gives you time to grow into a position to run shit. Take down space debris, coordinate with NASA to clean up our atmosphere, be the space military when colonization begins, and just be a solution to existing and forthcoming problems.

Burbank

Sep 9, 2018
Pangea
Fools.

The man is a visionary ahead of his time.

I salute the brave men and women of the Republican Space Forces.

Fly safe o7

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Good to know my Space Pirate Trainer time was well spend. I'm ready to crush your "Space Farce".

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
We'd all be pirates right? RIGHT?? You know their damn space force will be some stormtrooper shit. I'm going to rock an r9 ship

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
Those pesky space pirates are trying to enrich space uranium to create space nukes! Deploy more carriers to the gulf anyway!!

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How funny is it that this absolute loser is now stuck wiping Trump's idiotic ass after being completely humiliated by him in front of the entire country?

Republicans are so pathetic.
At the risk of using a vile term, I bet Trump goes to be every night knowing that he's "cucked" the whole party. And they just let it happen.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Hey Ted, as long as we're treating 80's and 90's cartoons/anime as real, can i be a Star Sheriff or Galaxy Ranger instead? They have better job perks.

Kemono

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Space Pirates?

The Republican Party has the right people for the job:

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally fuck, I've been waiting years to finally be able to be a space pirate. It's my calling in life.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck is going on? This is all fake, right? Am I taking hallucinogens?
The quote itself is less ridiculous:

"Since the ancient Greeks first put to sea, nations have recognized the necessity of naval forces and maintaining a superior capability to protect waterborne travel and commerce from bad actors," Cruz, the chairman of the subcommittee on aviation and space, said at a hearing Tuesday.

"Pirates threaten the open seas, and the same is possible in space. In this same way, I believe we too must now recognize the necessity of a Space Force to defend the nation and to protect space commerce and civil space exploration," Cruz said.

So in theory he's saying the Space Force is to protect from "bad actors," and the way he phrased it kind of conflated it with pirates, but allegedly he really meant stuff like China's anti-satellite weaponry. State actors rather than independent criminals. The economics of space piracy aren't there yet, but space as a theater of war is on the horizon.

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
Reveals a lot about these guys' mindsets. Instead of all the wondrous things you could see and do in space, they immediately think of the evil that needs purging.
If we ever lower the cost to orbit so much that we have poor space pirates swirling around up there, I think mankind has pretty much made it!

Last edited: