1. NewDonkStrong

NewDonkStrong
    Member OP

The OG Teen Titans are coming back. I guess we'll be having four different Teen Titans shows on tv then.(Titans, TT, TTG, Young Justice)

2. Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet

I still wanna know what happened to Terra.

Who is Red X?

3. FZZ

FZZ

AYYYYY

4. Tace

Tace

I got the sonic if you got the boom.

5. Ross62

Ross62

Inb4 turns out to be a troll

6. Kalmakoffee

Kalmakoffee

If it's the original writers coming back as well or the same writers as TTG determines a huge power gap between my level of interest.

7. KeyBladerXIII

KeyBladerXIII

Can we have Terra back please?

8. A_Jazzy_Book

A_Jazzy_Book

Yeeaaah, watch it be a troll.

9. Jave

Jave

Same here. While I do not object to the ending of Things Change, it's pretty frustrating that so much was left unanswered.

10. rude

rude

Yes I can’t wait for CN to green light this and slot it to Sunday mornings at 5am then cancel it after a season of poor ratings

11. icyflamez96

icyflamez96

I thought I saw something on the net implying it would be a blu ray version of the original series

12. PR_rambo

PR_rambo

Remember when people were (and still are) super aggravated when TTG was announced? Even though it was the only way to have any kind of incarnation of the original show and cast?

Well now guess what, you're getting what you wanted IN THANKS to Teen Titans Go!
    Y'ALL WELCOME

To be fair I was initially not a fan of TTG either but kept an open mind and it won me over.

13. Metallix87

Metallix87

Season 1 is already on Blu-Ray, so I imagine the rest will follow at some point.

14. torre_avenue

torre_avenue

NOSTALGIA CENTERS OVERLOADED.

Man, I doubt anyone remembers, but there used to be a fighting game hosted on the CN website. Man, those days.

15. Bronx-Man

Bronx-Man

I mean it’s still shit five years later but I’ll thank it for letting the real TT come back

16. Kalmakoffee

Kalmakoffee

Battle Blitz

Dont let nostalgia blind you, its terrible

17. Ghos

Ghos

PPG was robbed

18. David___

David___

If this is just a troll than the TTG hate will be full on nuclear

19. Bronx-Man

Bronx-Man

Next you’re gonna tell me the Island Resort flash game doesn’t hold up still

20. Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet

I played this game.

21. ObbyDent

ObbyDent

OH FUCK

Also to those wondering if its just a blu ray of the original series, the show already exists in HD on iTunes so I cant imagine that they would make a big deal out of a rerelease.

22. torre_avenue

torre_avenue

Looking at the footage now, you can definitely see how janky it is, especially in terms of animations and hitboxes, but nostalgia wipes all that away I suppose.

23. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

....We're old AF. Remember the Foster's home game where you were running down a hallway and had to throw bloo to other characters?

24. Rvaan

Rvaan

... Fuuuuuuck. Why do I remember this?

25. Mitchman

Mitchman

This kinda makes sense? I mean, you don't introduce Slade in TTG unless you are planning a revival of the OG, story focused show. Unless this is full troll WB, and TTG continues with the old artstyle but same ADD Humor.

26. Zero315

Zero315

Didn’t one of the voice actors confirm this already? Like a month or two ago?

27. ObbyDent

ObbyDent

They claimed if the movie did well there might be a chance for a revival, but this is straight up the end-credits sequence of the film itself.

28. Zero315

Zero315

Yeah, I just looked it up lol. It was Tara Strong .

29. Killthee

Killthee

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a DC Universe exclusive.

30. Dale Copper

Dale Copper

I hope this is a troll.

31. squall23

squall23

They also once had a Gundam Wing turn-based RPS strategy game that was mildly entertaining.

32. Pop-O-Matic

Pop-O-Matic

Teen Titans 2003 already did all it could do and then some, so I see no reason to bring it back (besides dolla dolla bills y'all). Besides, Teen Titans Go! is awful for reasons FAR beyond "it's not like the old show," so don't expect this to shut people up.

33. Jersey_Tom

Jersey_Tom

Assuming it’s not a troll I see this more as a possibility of a Blu-Ray release or old episodes will be available as part of the DC Universe streaming service.

I have a hard time believing that CN is going to bring back story-focused Titans in any sense. The fact is, as mentioned, if they were to that’d place an emphasis on some variation of the Titans on four different shows, two on CN with literally the same cast, and two streaming; one being a melodrama cartoon and the other being a Snyder Murderverse grimdark spectacular. All with their own continuity/universe dealing with mostly the same characters. This seems like it would lead to a hell of a lot of confusion.

34. Lump

Lump

TTG is the exact kind of series that would be cheeky enough for this to be a troll.

35. Oh shit son.

36. The Dink

The Dink

I don't see the point. The superior Teen Titans is already on its fifth season.

37. Milennia

Milennia
    Community Resetter Member

I mean, personally i'm happy as fuck about this

38. DeeDogg

DeeDogg

I swear to God if its a troll ima be pissed

39. Maxina

Maxina

I don't believe it. If it did happen however, would Glen Murakami and David Slack be on board?

40. Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Well the lesser TT will be on the lesser network like DC streaming service.

41. NewDonkStrong

NewDonkStrong
    Member OP

I think Warner will do anything to get people to subscribe to DC Universe. Maybe we'll see a return to the DCAU eventually.

42. Reyes

Reyes

After other shows that had a revival like Jack and FLCL yeah...

43. Metallix87

Metallix87

I think it's only a matter of time before Season 5 of Batman TAS is announced.

44. Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Can't wait for Bruce Timm to ruin it.

45. kurahador

kurahador

Shit...you're right. Batman Beyond season 4 will get me to subscribe sadly. I'm desperate like that.

46. Frozenprince

Frozenprince

;-;

GOD IS GOOD Y'ALL

47. JigglesBunny

JigglesBunny

I’m full on crying. I might even sit through the miserable Go bullshit just to see this in a theater.

48. Reyes

Reyes

Do people want Bruce Timm back after recent stuff?

49. Frozenprince

Frozenprince

Breh if this movie needs to do well to get Season 6 I'll sit my ass down to watch it twice.

50. NewDonkStrong

NewDonkStrong
    Member OP

I've only seen bits and pieces of the show, but I really thought the trailer for Teen Titans Go To The Movies was legimately funny.

51. Frozenprince

Frozenprince

Pretty much this, DC is pushing really really hard on animation for their streaming service. This is probably gonna happen and it'll likely be a streaming exclusive just like YJ is.