• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Please, for the love of fuck, let this happen. I loved the original show. TTG seems okay from the little I've watched, but still. It just isn't the same.

Oct 25, 2017
Why not make a new show with Damian's new team?
1. Damian gets the animated movies.
2. CN doesn't handle DC shows well, so DC Universe is the only real option however
-Young Justice and Teen Titans are popular properties that people asked for revivals for years and could pull subscriptions alone.
- Harley Quinn while a new series is a popular enough character to be somewhat successful and pretty unique.

Maybe they will down the line once the DCU is established enough to go that direction.
However i'd like this team
53.jpg

would be cool if it was set in the animated movie universe. Movie flashback happens like later in S1 or S2 and Starfire joins the team.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm so in for this! I loved the original TT but just couldn't connect with GO. Even watching the movie, while a huge blast, had it's small moments where I just sighed a teeny bit. I would love it if the original Teen Titans got a revival!

Oct 25, 2017
After seeing the movie I don't feel its a troll, the movie was lacking almost all of that type of humor from the tv series.

Only thing even close was the "Robin the movie" VHS tape had "YOUNG JUSTICE" crossed out on the side.

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Let's be real - if Teen Titans Go had the same artstyle as regular Teen Titans, people would complain much less, and there'd be less bullshit harassment.

I'm conflicted about this. On one hand, I'd be down for this to return. On the other... I dunno, I just don't like it when shitty fandoms get what they want and trash others for. It's why I kinda don't want Waluigi in Smash after a part of his fandom started sending Sakurai 9/11 pictures and other harassment.

Oct 25, 2017
Let's be real - if Teen Titans Go had the same artstyle as regular Teen Titans, people would complain much less, and there'd be less bullshit harassment.

I'm conflicted about this. On one hand, I'd be down for this to return. On the other... I dunno, I just don't like it when shitty fandoms get what they want and trash others for. It's why I kinda don't want Waluigi in Smash after a part of his fandom started sending Sakurai 9/11 pictures and other harassment.
The majority of the TTG bashing comes from and was started by the Young Justice fanbase.
Teen Titans fanbase had long since moved on but got dragged in by the YJ fans making it the hip thing to bash and then Go's extreme popularity and crazy CN scheduling.

Nobody had issues with

until YJ and GL were cancelled and it was getting a full series order.

Last edited:

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
The majority of the TTG bashing comes from or was started by the Young Justice fanbase.
Teen Titans fanbase had long since moved on but got dragged in by the YJ fans making it the hip thing to bash and then Go's extreme popularity and crazy CN scheduling.
You're right. Come to think of it, that explains how a lot of the bashing of TTG seems to come from people that knew very little about TT03.

The scheduling is bad, but that's a problem with Cartoon Network and not Teen Titans Go.

Oct 25, 2017
You're right. Come to think of it, that explains how a lot of the bashing of TTG seems to come from people that knew very little about TT03.

The scheduling is bad, but that's a problem with Cartoon Network and not Teen Titans Go.
Yeah they got outraged that "Young Justice the masterpiece was cancelled" but "trash" like Go got picked up and became a huge success.
Like it was an either or decision from CN.

Funny part is, Young Justice was cancelled for the exact reasons Teen Titans ended when it did.

deadman322

Oct 29, 2017
1. Damian gets the animated movies.
2. CN doesn't handle DC shows well, so DC Universe is the only real option however
-Young Justice and Teen Titans are popular properties that people asked for revivals for years and could pull subscriptions alone.
- Harley Quinn while a new series is a popular enough character to be somewhat successful and pretty unique.

Maybe they will down the line once the DCU is established enough to go that direction.
However i'd like this team
53.jpg

would be cool if it was set in the animated movie universe. Movie flashback happens like later in S1 or S2 and Starfire joins the team.
what the fuck did they do to wally in this film.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They might fuck up the entire OG run with a potential S6 so maybe this is for the better. I'd rather the OG run be remembered for its prior quality rather than a stinky final season.

ColonialHawk

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
I mean it had one.

And with Jack its ending wasn't for alot of people.
I know the movie was supposed to be the "ending" but it never felt like the finale to the show. Just another adventure with some character development. Unless "Things Change" was supposed to be the ending because they didnt know where else to go.

And yeah I have seen most people's complaints against Samurai Jack's ending but the show still got its ending.

Firefoxprime

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
And so did Teen ttitans just cause you didn't think it felt like an ending doesn't change it ended, hell even if yu don't take the movie as the ending the show ended fine.
I mean....is it wrong to want a little more?

Really excited for Clone Wars s7 and Young Justice s3.

I feel as though the ttgo fans hold little care for the OG series. I think that's fine, but mocking the OG fans seems a bit much. We literally enjoy the SAME characters.

Imagine if the same happened to Avatar:TLA? All the rich story beats, action scenes, and character development tossed for literal potty humor. What a mess that would be.
No Korra doesn't count. That's a time skip sequel. The new Thundercats is a better example.