• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017

The OG Teen Titans are coming back. I guess we'll be having four different Teen Titans shows on tv then.(Titans, TT, TTG, Young Justice)

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's the original writers coming back as well or the same writers as TTG determines a huge power gap between my level of interest.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Yes I can't wait for CN to green light this and slot it to Sunday mornings at 5am then cancel it after a season of poor ratings

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when people were (and still are) super aggravated when TTG was announced? Even though it was the only way to have any kind of incarnation of the original show and cast?

Well now guess what, you're getting what you wanted IN THANKS to Teen Titans Go!
Y'ALL WELCOME

To be fair I was initially not a fan of TTG either but kept an open mind and it won me over.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NOSTALGIA CENTERS OVERLOADED.

Man, I doubt anyone remembers, but there used to be a fighting game hosted on the CN website. Man, those days.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when people were (and still are) super aggravated when TTG was announced? Even though it was the only way to have any kind of incarnation of the original show and cast?

Well now guess what, you're getting what you wanted IN THANKS to Teen Titans Go!
Y'ALL WELCOME

To be fair I was initially not a fan of TTG either but kept an open mind and it won me over.
I mean it's still shit five years later but I'll thank it for letting the real TT come back

ObbyDent

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
OH FUCK

Also to those wondering if its just a blu ray of the original series, the show already exists in HD on iTunes so I cant imagine that they would make a big deal out of a rerelease.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This kinda makes sense? I mean, you don't introduce Slade in TTG unless you are planning a revival of the OG, story focused show. Unless this is full troll WB, and TTG continues with the old artstyle but same ADD Humor.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Teen Titans 2003 already did all it could do and then some, so I see no reason to bring it back (besides dolla dolla bills y'all). Besides, Teen Titans Go! is awful for reasons FAR beyond "it's not like the old show," so don't expect this to shut people up.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Assuming it's not a troll I see this more as a possibility of a Blu-Ray release or old episodes will be available as part of the DC Universe streaming service.

I have a hard time believing that CN is going to bring back story-focused Titans in any sense. The fact is, as mentioned, if they were to that'd place an emphasis on some variation of the Titans on four different shows, two on CN with literally the same cast, and two streaming; one being a melodrama cartoon and the other being a Snyder Murderverse grimdark spectacular. All with their own continuity/universe dealing with mostly the same characters. This seems like it would lead to a hell of a lot of confusion.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
TTG is the exact kind of series that would be cheeky enough for this to be a troll.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't believe it. If it did happen however, would Glen Murakami and David Slack be on board?

OP
OP
NewDonkStrong

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Assuming it's not a troll I see this more as a possibility of a Blu-Ray release or old episodes will be available as part of the DC Universe streaming service.

I have a hard time believing that CN is going to bring back story-focused Titans in any sense. The fact is, as mentioned, if they were to that'd place an emphasis on some variation of the Titans on four different shows, two on CN with literally the same cast, and two streaming; one being a melodrama cartoon and the other being a Snyder Murderverse grimdark spectacular. All with their own continuity/universe dealing with mostly the same characters. This seems like it would lead to a hell of a lot of confusion.

I think Warner will do anything to get people to subscribe to DC Universe. Maybe we'll see a return to the DCAU eventually.

OP
OP
NewDonkStrong

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I've only seen bits and pieces of the show, but I really thought the trailer for Teen Titans Go To The Movies was legimately funny.