• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Yes I can't wait for CN to green light this and slot it to Sunday mornings at 5am then cancel it after a season of poor ratings

If something like this was green lit, it would more likely be for DC's streaming service.

This is pretty impressive though I'll simply wait for a formal announcement.

At least there is still Young Justice season 3 for me to look forward to.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love TTGO because just having these characters voiced by their original actors is very meaningful to me... but this is on another level.

archreaper93

Oct 27, 2017

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If DC Universe gives me a new season of Teen Titans in addition to the new season of Young Justice, then I'll definitely have to give their service a chance.

Deleted member 15125

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I gave Teen Titans Go plenty of chances and just didn't like what I was seeing. The comedic episodes of the original series were better.

Firefoxprime

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
NOSTALGIA CENTERS OVERLOADED.

Man, I doubt anyone remembers, but there used to be a fighting game hosted on the CN website. Man, those days.

MY DUDE. That was an epic fighting game.....!

Did you ever beat it and get the cheat code password to play as the villians? I forgot what it was, but that was a fun game. I no favs, I was stellar with everyone.

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen any TTGo, but I will see this movie to help fund another season. Though if they're doing the original series, my only concern is saturation and cannibalism between the two shows, and I guess Young Justice too.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
FINALLY.

nxUFA5l.gif

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
This kinda makes sense? I mean, you don't introduce Slade in TTG unless you are planning a revival of the OG, story focused show. Unless this is full troll WB, and TTG continues with the old artstyle but same ADD Humor.
This isn't played as humor though, it happens after everything in the TTG movie's plot has finished. It's really just a straight-forward and cool Easter egg that hints about an OG Teen Titans revival. There's no final, final stinger that says it was all a joke.

Deadpool wasn't trolling in its original after-credits scenes when it flat out said that Cable would be in the sequel.

My best guess is that TTG will continue running, but that OG Teen Titans will get a revival either on Cartoon Network or exclusively on the DC Universe service. The latter might drive subscriptions, but an originals Teen Titans revival would be huge on CN. People are now not only nostalgic for it due to TTG, but also due to the awful Titans live action series trailer.

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
This better not be trolling. Teen Titans Go has been vindictive enough towards fans of the original show that I could definitely see them trolling people with this.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
.... hold me

Definitely need to check out this movie in theatres.

Everything I've seen of TTG is brilliant.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't believe it. I'll believe it when I'm sitting down to watch a season 6.

Oct 25, 2017
This better not be trolling. Teen Titans Go has been vindictive enough towards fans of the original show that I could definitely see them trolling people with this.
SDCC17-Bag-Teen-Titans-Go.jpg

While they do troll a lot its usually in good fun, this shit being a troll would be a bit more mean spirited.
especially with stuff like YJ and CW making it seem like a realistic possibility.

I don't get why WB/DC wouldn't do it on the service,
it appeals in part to kids that watched Go, it had a large fanbase that has been vocal about it even 13 years after.

Last edited:

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
The people that grew up with those shows are at the age where they're paying for content. Nostalgia's a helluva thing to sell.

Hell, people that grew up with these shows are at the age where they're making the content. Nostalgia means a lot from a marketing/sales perspective but it pushes even further when you have creators that actively reciprocate it.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
I mean if it is actually happening I will be excited, but until it is actually confirmed I will not get my hopes up.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope beyond hope it's just a troll just to maintain the kayfabe meta commentary that's been going on in TTG for years.