• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

More info here via IGN:
In Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans, the two teams are pitted against each other when villains from each of their worlds join forces. The two very different Titan teams will need to set aside their differences and work together to combat Trigon, Hexagon, Santa Claus (yes, Santa Claus) and time itself in order to save the universe.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bring me back Teen Titans you cowards.
sure

Teen-Titans-20.jpg

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Teen Titans Go is a pretty fun series, so I'm looking forward to this.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Neat. The old style doesn't look right with tweening tho. I hope the teaser in the previous movie alludes to more than just this one crossover

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, the animation is definitely a step down from the original Teen Titans animation but still very excited to see where this goes.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
TT Go to the Movies was dope as hell. I never really watched the cartoon, but the movie had me laughing the whole time

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
Multiverse shenanigans makes sense but I expected too much from the movie teaser... Seems to be more like the old TT just being blobbed into the new TT universe.

yes. he probably doesn't know about Crush

also, the references! Tiny Titans!
fDytnSn.png

They even included the Titans from the current line of DC animated flicks. Neat.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In. I know people tend to have Go! but that movie was probably the best thing DC has put out in a long, long time.

Oct 30, 2017
Nice. Teen Titans Go and the OG show are really the only versions I really cared and enjoyed of Teen Titans especially now after learning their adaptation of Slade is far cry from that pedophile rapist in the comics.

Jesus Christ DC.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Teen Titans Go and the OG show are really the only versions I really cared and enjoyed of Teen Titans especially now after learning their adaptation of Slade is far cry from that pedophile rapist in the comics.

Jesus Christ DC.
he's not so much of a pedo rapist anymore.

he's an cunt who banged Terra because he's a manipulative asshole

hol up

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is the plot of the movie like, the ttg are blinked out of existence in the first minute and then it's just a tt movie? If so, in.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
honestly, the best part about TTG is how it still makes people mad 6 years later

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Is the plot of the movie like, the ttg are blinked out of existence in the first minute and then it's just a tt movie? If so, in.
Nope and it's never going to happen. Even if they revived the original TT, Go will never go away. It's cheap to produce and brings in the audiences and even it's toy line did better than the OG's.

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
Teen Titans Go To The Movies was a really unexpected treat.

It looks like they 'Go'd up the animation of the original Teen Titans, so that's not looking to great, but still should be at least passable.