• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Besides that he ratted out his homies too. I'm not sure how long he'll be in but if he ratted his people out and still plead guilty I imagine that he won't be in for life. Either way I bring up the ratting out for the fact that whenever he gets outta jail he's done for. You then look at the fact he plead guilty, he's definitely doing some time.

Only so long fake thugs can pretend.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Besides that he ratted out his homies too. I'm not sure how long he'll be in but if he ratted his people out and still plead guilty I imagine that he won't be in for life. Either way I bring up the ratting out for the fact that whenever he gets outta jail he's done for. You then look at the fact he plead guilty, he's definitely doing some time.

When you rat people out that generally is part of a guilty plea, they aren't really separate things.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I expect some crazy bullshit like a probation while the other dude gets 60 years plus life

Oct 30, 2017
I'd really prefer not to have to see this guy's ugly mug in pop culture media. Hopefully he goes away for awhile and fades into obscurity.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017

What are the chances he gets police protection?

Last edited:

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
tenor.gif

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Just another case about the wrong path
Straight and narrow or yo' soul gets cast
Good night

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Look at the tattoos on that guys face... does he look like a fake Thug to you?!

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Time to hear all the hip hop podcasts/shows talk about how Tekashi should have made better choices/everyone tried to warn him for 30+ minutes.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
If he goes into some kind of protection he can just go by his birth name and no one will suspect a thing.