• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cross-posting from Hip-Hop ERA:

As a part of his guilty plea deal, Tekashi 6ix9ine will face no prison time as he agrees to:

This whole saga is insane. This dude is really going to get off scot free by singing on everyone and everything, wow. If he doesn't go into witness protection, I don't know what he'll do.

If gets off no jail-time, people criticizing him for snitching need to STFU. He'd be an idiot to take decades out of honor/loyalty to guys who were about to kill him or, if superviolate means what you might imagine it does, worse.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
If gets off no jail-time, people criticizing him for snitching need to STFU. He'd be an idiot to take decades out of honor/loyalty to guys who were about to kill him or, if superviolate means what you might imagine it does, worse.
If he was innocent sure but he was with them doing these crimes. Snitchin isn't honorable that way.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he was innocent sure but he was with them doing these crimes. Snitchin isn't honorable that way.

lol, it ain't even gotta be about honor. It's about self-preservation. I don't buy for a second he'd be safer in prison than out in the open. That is, unless he comes out and tries to challenge people to test his gangsta.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
lol, it ain't even gotta be about honor. It's about self-preservation. I don't buy for a second he'd be safer in prison than out in the open. That is, unless he comes out and tries to challenge people to test his gangsta.
Well I don't think he's safe under any circumstances. That boy is finished.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oct 25, 2017
Gets absolutely no jail time? Give me a fucking break, and let me off the world. The entire world is corrupt as fuck. Throw his ass in jail and let him rot.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he'll get no jail time. it's probably on the table, but unless he can put 20 dudes in jail or some shit, he's gonna be sittin

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Nigga thats how i feel wtf why show these ppl loyalty or why is he expected too smfh if you believe in not snitching and you go to jail for ppl that were about to kill you YOU A FUCKING DUMBASS ppl ignoring that context of this situation are dumb af

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nigga thats how i feel wtf why show these ppl loyalty or why is he expected too smfh if you believe in not snitching and you go to jail for ppl that were about to kill you YOU A FUCKING DUMBASS ppl ignoring that context of this situation are dumb af

Fair argument... they betrayed him first. They were stealing from him and then when he found out they were going to hurt him. If they didn't want him to snitch, loyalty goes both ways.

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Fair argument... they betrayed him first. They were stealing from him and then when he found out they were going to hurt him. If they didn't want him to snitch, loyalty goes both ways.
My point and fuck meek mill fir calling him a snitch i dont like 69 but damn bruh for a person talking anout the system being so fucked up for ppl he damn sure making a lot of noise calling him a snitch feel how you feel but its no need to signal boast that that while not talking about the context of them robbing and then planning to kill him

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Man who gives a fuckkkkk it's prison vs not prison
How about don't do crime lmao. It's not like Nobel peace nominee sweet little Danny Hernandez was forced to join this gang and participate in attempted murder and other shit he didn't want to do by the big bad gang members. This is 1000% on him and his solution is snitchin? Of course it's the "anybody would" answer that comes out now but someone under the pretense of his entire comeup? Fuck all that. He "lived" by this shit for the betterment of his career, but when it comes time to face the music he IS the music? Hilarious.

Last edited:

signal

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/17/tekashi-6ix9ine-plea-deal-details-witness-protection-sentence/

Details of Tekashi 6ix9ine's plea deal are now public, and it looks like about the best deal he could get ... way less than even the minimum sentence for a boatload of crimes.

Tekashi was facing a MINIMUM of 47 years in prison and a maximum of life behind bars after pleading guilty to racketeering, conspiracy, firearms offenses, narcotics trafficking and other crimes.
It's ultimately up to the judge to determine sentence ... but the prosecutors say if Tekashi keeps talking, he'll get a gigantic break ... "should the defendant successfully cooperate, the government agrees that it will file at the time of sentencing a motion ... for a sentence below any mandatory minimum."

It's unclear how much time prosecutors will ask for, but it appears the number of years may be in the teens ... maybe even less.

Witness protection lol trying to hide him.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The instrumental for Gummo sounds like intergalactic space elephants. Why do bad rappers keep getting hooked up with dope production?

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
People calling out the rainbow-haired kid for being a snitch are hilarious. Like would anyone ever assume that Tekashi was going to be the dude who never folded. His whole story was always a lie.

Lets get real here for a second too. 3/4 of the people calling him a snitch would sing like a canary as soon as the cops/feds break down their door.

Its easy to talk that snitches get stitches game when its not your freedom at stake. There are very, very few people out there who would take the years instead.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lets get real here for a second too. 3/4 of the people calling him a snitch would sing like a canary as soon as the cops/feds break down their door.

Its easy to talk that snitches get stitches game when its not your freedom at stake. There are very, very few people out there who would take the years instead.
There are very few people here who would be stupid enough to be in Tekashi's situation, so they're free to mock. No one here is dumb enough to record and upload crimes lmao. We can clown him for being a GTA level parody of a rapper and then snitching when life gets real.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018

"Police pull up on you, you gon get to yappin, police pull up on me I dont know what happened." - Tekashi69, 2018

Difference between us and him is that we know not to play pretend gangster

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL real talk, I smoked a J last week and watched the videos for 69's "Gummo" and Bobby Schmurda's "Hot Nigga" back to back. How many Jamals does a racially sheltered White person have to meet and befriend in order to undo the fear of Black people those videos ingrain into them?
If he cooperates, he will get a reduced sentence. But his charges seem much more serious than the Bobby Shmurda ones.
Free Robert Schmurdapolous!!

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Slayven, with the state of rap, you should get in the game. Rap about moderating ResetEra and how you'll ban a motherfucker, go Rob Leidfeld on anybody. I'd buy that album for a dollar.

What would going Rob Leidfeld even mean??
79kRPzs.gif

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
There are very few people here who would be stupid enough to be in Tekashi's situation, so they're free to mock. No one here is dumb enough to record and upload crimes lmao. We can clown him for being a GTA level parody of a rapper and then snitching when life gets real.

"Police pull up on you, you gon get to yappin, police pull up on me I dont know what happened." - Tekashi69, 2018

Difference between us and him is that we know not to play pretend gangster
Dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk

I never said Tekashi wasn't a clown. But he's not the only person to talk a big game then start giving up names before the police car even gets to the station.

Everyone acts real till shit gets real.